Droids and Ewoks cartoons on DVD?

Allright, one of the "other" sites had a poll going on this.

Who would be interested in seeing these released on DVD?

I for one never watched these the first time around. As a result I am interested and would seriously consider buying, or at least renting these.

Who remembers the series? Is it worth resurrecting? In light of the possibility of a new Clonetrooper/Clone Wars cartoon should this issue be addressed by G.Lu.?
    May the force be with you.

They are coming to DVD. Rick McCallum already stated as such in a "Ask The Jedi Council" on Star Wars.com. It's one of the things that they plan to release after E3 comes out on DVD. Along with the two Ewok Movies.
    Q: Any chance the two Ewok movies or the Ewoks and Droids cartoon series will be released on DVD?

A:I hope so. Definitely.

At some point after we're finished with Episode III, we'd really like to make all of that material available to our fans on DVD.

Unfortunately, we won't be even thinking of making any firm plans until we're finished with this trilogy.
    Droids was superior to Ewoks, in my opinion. But sadly Ewoks got two seasons, while Droids was cancelled after one. Pretty odd, considering how many fans dislike the fuzzy bears. Now we need a Jar Jar Binks: Great Gungan Adventures series.

http://www.sirstevesguide.com/forums...threadid=11168
    http://www.sirstevesguide.com/forums...threadid=15726

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

I can't wait for them! I got them on VHS when they were out. I only got them on American VHS (Dont know if there were released in the UK) but I managed to watch them . They're pretty cool .

PENDO!
    "You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
    "There's a gentleness about a total Star Wars geek that is sublime."- Rick McCallum
    My DVD Collection

Will they release these on seperate DVD's or one set? I could see them going either way. Plus, how about getting a little Holiday TV special out? That is a classic.

Holiday Special, I don't think we'll ever see. Lucas considers it to not even exist, it's so terrible. And I can understand why, it is. About the only redeeming quality the HS has, is the Boba Fett cartoon. As long as he maybe sticks that on the ANH DVD, I'll be happy.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Even though I totaly HATE the HS, I REALLY would like it on DVD because all Star Wars material deserves to reach DVD. I'd rather it be on the ANH DVD, but hope it doesn't mean we lose many of the Special Features because of it. Perhaps even just an exclusive release like the Beneath the Dome DVD I'll be happy (as long as I can get a copy).

Really, all I want to do it buy EVERY copy and BURN THEM!!! BURN!!! BURN!!! BURN!!!

PENDO!
    "You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
    "There's a gentleness about a total Star Wars geek that is sublime."- Rick McCallum
    My DVD Collection

Well, for those of us who bought these, do you think they were worth buying?

What do you think about the quality?

Are they on DVD already? I only have the VHS (and they weren't any more than a few episodes each, not a season/the full run).
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Are they on DVD already? I only have the VHS (and they weren't any more than a few episodes each, not a season/the full run).
    Well, they still have yet to release the full run.

What they did was to edit together several episodes into a couple of full length feature films.

So I guess this thread is still valid in many ways, we do still want all of these on DVD!!!