Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast

Lightbulb What we already KNOW about Episode III

James Earl Jones is confirmed for voiceover work for the last minutes of the film.

ONE scene was filmed in Tatooine during the Episode II shoot. It will be the only EXTERIOR shot of Tatooine in the film.

The individual who "erased" Kamino from the Jedi Archives will be revealed.

The reason Qui-Gon's voice is "heard" by Yoda (during his meditation in AOTC) will be revealed.

All current principal cast members are signed to appear in the film.

...what else can be added to this list?
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Just one thing.........

How do we know the person who erased kamino from the archives will be revealed? Was this on the DVD, and I just missed it?

Yes, it's on the DVD in the Audio Commentary.

Lucas also confirmed memory wipes for C-3PO and R2-D2, though things could change. Frankly I think C-3PO should have a memory cap instead, and R2-D2 should still know everything.
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

I still think you could make it work without any memory wipes....

So, George making a point of sayoing the person in question would be revealed, leads me to think it is NOT the obvious choice of Count Dooku......hmmm.... I hope this isn't leading to the far fetched "Mace is evil" thing so many fans want to see happen....

Well, there was this post about filming at Mount Etna.

And, it has been said we will see characters wearing parts of Darth Vader's armor.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

Hasn't McCallum said that the film opens with the final battle of the clone wars?

Does that count as a certainty?

He did say something like that. I thought someone compared the events of Episode 3 to that of ESB---large battle sequence in the begining, and the rest of the story was supposed to be somewhat personal.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

Originally posted by The Overlord Returns
    Hasn't McCallum said that the film opens with the final battle of the clone wars?

Does that count as a certainty?
    Lucas said that as well as what Rogue II posted about the story getting small and personal after that.
    ubi mel ibi apes

I think we can pretty much gurantee that Padme will be pregnant in E3. Even though it's not been bluntly stated by anyone. Unless Luke and Leia wind up being clones. Oww, don't hit or yell.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Originally posted by JarJarBinks
    I think we can pretty much gurantee that Padme will be pregnant in E3. Even though it's not been bluntly stated by anyone. Unless Luke and Leia wind up being clones. Oww, don't hit or yell.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    Didn't Natalie mention that she would be "with child" in an interview from one of the SW insiders?
    ubi mel ibi apes