View Poll Results: PLEASE SEE THE PICTURE BELOW BEFORE YOU VOTE!

Voters
869. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sei Teria, Administrative Aide

62 7.13%
  • Edcel Bar Gan, Senator from Roona

50 5.75%
  • Po Nudo, Aqualish Senator from Ando

46 5.29%
  • Tendau Bendon, Senator from Ithor

16 1.84%
  • Yarua, Wookiee Senator from Kashyyyk

182 20.94%
  • Eidley Teem, Gran Senator from Malastare

37 4.26%
  • Mot-Nat Rab, an obstructionist Senator

72 8.29%
  • Neetche Kaa, Senator from Rodia

23 2.65%
  • Sly Moore, Administrative Aide

381 43.84%
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Why would it be so bad for people on the forum to want to talk about wanting an ET senator regardless of the possibility?
    My wife treats me like an ATM machine. She pushes my buttons until I give her money.

Sly was my second vote. The Wookie was my first.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Originally posted by Darth Cruel
    Why would it be so bad for people on the forum to want to talk about wanting an ET senator regardless of the possibility?

It wouldn't. Start a thread if you'd like. However I explained why E.T. was not a choice in the poll - that's all.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

i voted sly for the mere case of screen time- all these desrve production though- can never have too many obscure aliens-- that and it would be nice to see a species that hasnt seen plastic yet.
    ps - awesome avatar scruffziller!! Love it!!!
    caption: "Unnnh?"
    Jango Fett- Schmango Fett

Originally posted by Darth Cruel
    Like Tycho said, he was just explaining about the poll. As for the discussion about ET, it's been in the Dear Hasbro section, the Hasbro E1 Toys section, the POTJ section, and the Saga section. It's not exactly a taboo subject to discuss.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I voted for Sly Moore like most everyone else. She has a very mysterious look but its to bad she had so little screen time.

Originally posted by Caesar
    Toonbuck Tora
    -will be offered in a poll for Separatists coming soon.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Originally posted by Tycho

-will be offered in a poll for Separatists coming soon.

-will be voted for in a poll for Separatists coming soon.

Sorry, I was thinking they turned her back into a loyalist? She's at the end of AOTC with Bail and Palps, is she working from within? I can't recall . . .

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Darth Cruel
    [B]We need more Wookies.

I couldn't have put it better than Darth Cruel. Sly Moore would have been my second choice, but there seems to be enough "statue" figures out there already (Chancellor Palpatine, Lott Dod, Mon Mothma, Emperor Palpatine) and I don't think Wookies would just stand around doing nothing in senatorial debates. Plus, it's been a while since any Wookies have been involved in the SW universe onscreen on in figures.

To be honest, i WOULD choose all of them, and I'm sure Sly Moore will undoubtedly be made one of these days if Mas Amedda and Orn Free Taa have already been made. Plus, differnet "Hammerhead" "Greedo" and "Walrus Man" figures are aways welcome in my book, as I'm a sucker for the original line of figs, but the poll asked for one, so I gotta go with the Wookie
    "If we all did the things we are capable of doing, we would literally astound ourselves." Thomas A. Edison