View Poll Results: PLEASE SEE THE PICTURE BELOW BEFORE YOU VOTE!

Voters
869. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sei Teria, Administrative Aide

62 7.13%
  • Edcel Bar Gan, Senator from Roona

50 5.75%
  • Po Nudo, Aqualish Senator from Ando

46 5.29%
  • Tendau Bendon, Senator from Ithor

16 1.84%
  • Yarua, Wookiee Senator from Kashyyyk

182 20.94%
  • Eidley Teem, Gran Senator from Malastare

37 4.26%
  • Mot-Nat Rab, an obstructionist Senator

72 8.29%
  • Neetche Kaa, Senator from Rodia

23 2.65%
  • Sly Moore, Administrative Aide

381 43.84%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    I voted for Eidley Teem, not a very popular choice as it looks like, but I just like the look of his species
    Until The End Of Time...
    - Tupac Shakur, RIP

Thought I'd recycle this thread in light of the current poll.

I was going to follow up this poll actually with a vote on which Separatists we wanted made, but I think with the exceptions of Tonbuck Toora and Senator Tiikes, they pretty much have have now made all the improtant leaders! -Oh, wait, we need Nute Gunray's new Niemodian co-hort. So they could still do another 3-pack!

That's just too cool. When I made this poll of the loyal Senators I had no idea we'd be THIS lucky with getting most of the Separatists.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Re: Which Galactic Senate Figure Do You Want To See Hasbro Make Next?

Sly Moore and Yarua recently did very well in our Scene-By-Scene Figures Never Made Before thread, basically re-enforcing their demand amongst collectors.

Rumor has it, they are being produced for late 2004 or as they appear in Episode 3.

The next two closest contenders, Mot Not Rob and Sei Teria (Valorum's aide) did not really place too highly in the Scene-By-Scene Thread, but they did get some votes if I recall correctly. After we have Sly Moore and Yarua, we can debate their merits. I also really like Po Nudo, the 4-eyed Aqualish senator from Ando.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I think Po Nudo should be made ASAP - as he (or she) became a Separatist and would make a great figure.

I like Neetche Kaa, the Rodian as well.

Sly Moore was produced, as she very convincingly demonstrated she "owned" this poll.

Yarua was clearly next, and coincindentally was included in the same POTC as Sly.

Mot Not Rab benefitted by appearing similar to the comics look for a Bothan, (he wasn't a Bothan though), but he's been forgotten about by collectors lately. You can't really see him anywhere in the movie, but it's conventional wisdom that the TPM taxi cab driver was the same species.

Sei Teria also seems to be forgotten. We have no SW figures of Asian women that I can recall, although the Jedi Baltar Swan seems to be more popular than Sei Teria these days.

Edcel Bar Gan would make an interesting figure and was more-wanted than Eidley Teem, who I think we can count as made since he's pretty close to Ask Aak anyway. (You've seen a Gran, then you've seen a Gran. Mawhonic's more of a Gran in Demand now.)

It's funny, after that super resculpt of Momaw Nadon, that Tendau Bendon was the least favored from this bunch, but we have had a few Hammerheads over the years and something different is always welcome.

Well, with a liberal view of the Gran senator and enjoying Momaw's latest Ithorian resculpt a little too much - we could almost say that 4/9 or nearly half of our list, has been now produced.

I will have to see if I ever polled for Podracers this way. Niche subcategories for figures are pretty cool.

We have most of these left to go:

It's easier to list the ones that have been made:

Po Nudo
    Yarua
    Eidley Teem (Ask Aak was the Gran Senator actually made)
    Sly Moore

Neetche Ka seemed to have been replaced by Senator Aconda Far for representation of Rodia - though I'm not sure if both might have been serving at the same time. But wasn't Far just killed in Clone Wars? Maybe Ka replaces him for ROTS? Either way, he's become prominent in Clone Wars but I'd like both the animated and realistic versions of his character made.