View Poll Results: PLEASE SEE THE PICTURE BELOW BEFORE YOU VOTE!

Voters
869. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sei Teria, Administrative Aide

62 7.13%
  • Edcel Bar Gan, Senator from Roona

50 5.75%
  • Po Nudo, Aqualish Senator from Ando

46 5.29%
  • Tendau Bendon, Senator from Ithor

16 1.84%
  • Yarua, Wookiee Senator from Kashyyyk

182 20.94%
  • Eidley Teem, Gran Senator from Malastare

37 4.26%
  • Mot-Nat Rab, an obstructionist Senator

72 8.29%
  • Neetche Kaa, Senator from Rodia

23 2.65%
  • Sly Moore, Administrative Aide

381 43.84%
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Which Galactic Senate Figure Do You Want To See Hasbro Make Next?

BEFORE YOU VOTE: Please see this picture of all the Senators with their names!

There are certainly a lot of background characters available as choices for action figures from the Star Wars films' rich and diverse settings. Without a doubt, the Galactic Senate is one of them.

Originally this poll had more than 14 great choices. But to simplify things, the Separatists decided they didn't want to be included at this time, and there are strong rumors that point towards Bail Organa seeing production in 2003.

With that said, here are some of the most interesting choices for key figures from the Old Republic.

Which one do you want as an action figure the most?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails galactic representatives.jpg  
    Last edited by Tycho; 07-07-2003 at 06:09 PM.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Going to have to go with the lovely, Sly Moore. Sure she's going to end up being little more then a statue, due to her feathered cloak thing. But she's an intresting looking charecter, and Star Wars suffers from a lack of female figures.

If I had a second vote though, it would probably be for Senator Yarua. Frankly he should have gotten a figure by now anyway. He was featured on the POTF2 Flashback cards, and all those figures were made into figures. So where is Yarua?

Edit: Wanted to stick up a decent picture of the lovely Sly Moore. After seeing what a nice job they did on the feathered look of Padme's Black Travel Gown, I would love to see Sly Moore made.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails sly moore.jpg  
    Last edited by Beast; 11-25-2002 at 05:59 PM.
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Originally posted by JarJarBinks
    Going to have to go with the lovely, Sly Moore. Sure she's going to end up being little more then a statue, due to her feathered cloak thing. But she's an intresting looking charecter, and Star Wars suffers from a lack of female figures.
    Weeeell, I don't know JJB. Sly and the Family Moore doesn't count much as a female figure in my book. As I said in another forum, she's exactly like Sinead O'Connor with a Vitamin D deficiency and we know too well how the wailing one seems to qualify more for androgeny.

I voted for the gentlewookie from Kashyyyk. I believe he has a bigger potential at being a better looking senatorial figure than all the potential 'saltshaker' choices. Plus this will be a good chance for Hasbro/WOTC to redeem themselves from the Wrrrorrr (however you spell his name) gaffe.
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

I dunno about Sinead O' Conner, she looks more like the female Centobite without her neck cut open. Same pale blueish white skin with dark around the eyes. Plus the official site lists Moore as a female.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Talking

I would like to see them all made. I would to see them in 3 packs and also at a reasonable price. I don't want more cinema scenes. Also ot about a box of droid parts where you could make 5 or ten droids from r2 and r5 units to imperial units. Also don't for get the ET Senate figures with spark-o-matic action to make their fingers glow ( reeses pieces optional ).

Yarua gets my vote. Hands down. We need more Wookies. And the next time they have this poll, ET better be there! I would love to see an ET on a Star Wars card.

At least Yarua WOULD get my vote if I COULD vote. But I am STILL getting the "invalid session" error message.

ISE has come home...and he is angry!
    My wife treats me like an ATM machine. She pushes my buttons until I give her money.

LUCASFILM DOES NOT OWN THE COPYRIGHT FOR E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial!

It will not happen folks. It was allowed because Steven Spielberg is George Lucas' best friend, and it was an appreciative sort of inside joke between them. Spielberg isn't going to make any money off it, so there will not be E.T. figures in anything LFL authorized.

In the meantime, use the key chains with the chains removed or go to Universal Studio theme parks and buy yourself the E.T.'s at the appropriate size.

Kraft Macaroni and Cheese did some kind of E.T. that size also.

I don't have any, want them myself, but will eventually go to Universal Studios to get them.

If anyone can order them through some Universal Studio website, please post the link in here.

Otherwise, forget about it. E.T. would be great, but it's never happening!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

After much deliberation between da wook, Sly, & Seria, I went for Yarua.

Incidentally - <shameless plug>Skin'ead O'Connor has currently got a new album out, which for some reason has been listed in the "world music" sections of most record stores</shameless plug>.
    "Afterlife, aftershave - don't hold with any of it!" - Sir Henry Rawlinson.

Yeah, there is more chance that we would get the Tonnika Sisters, then Hasbro being allowed to do a E.T. Senator figure. Like Tycho stated, there are alternatives to waiting for somthing that is never going to happen. Besides, the E.T. toy line is currently being done by TRU, so I don't see them letting Hasbro snag E.T. for this.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

I voted for Sly. Of all the character's listed, this one has the most screen time, and is neccessary for diorama purposes, as we already have Palpy and Amedda.