Thread: Unleashed

Unleashed

are many people collecting these? i know i am i have 4 of 9; anakin, vader, maul, and padame, and i have seen jango and boba but it was in crappy condition, other than that i haven't seen them are the other ones out yet?

I've seen a few. Mace, Jango & Boba, Vader, but haven't seen Padme. I think I've seen Maul. I might buy a few of them, but haven't decided yet.

I have all 7 to date. They are without a doubt the coolest renditions of characters that I have seen yet. And it seems as though they get better and better with each new wave. Jango and Maul were cool, but the detail on Mace, Tyranus, and Padme is unbelievable. VERY cool statues, and I hope Hasbro keeps 'em coming for a long, long time.
    "The boy you trained, gone he is...consumed by Darth Vader." - Yoda, Revenge of the Sith

Yodasnews Review Archive: http://www.kid4life.com/yoda2/figurereviews06.htm

There's only 7 so far right?

Jango Fett
    Darth Maul
    Anakin Skywalker
    Darth Vader
    Padme Amidala
    Darth Tyranus
    Mace Windu

I have 4 of those 7. I still need to get Mace and Padme. It is a cool line. They are a little $.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

i hope they only make a few and not a whole bunch, like maybe a yoda
    Star Wars, there is nothing better; well Lord of the Rings is pretty dang close.

R U still reading this? why?

See my Figures!

My new website

Originally posted by clonehead
    i hope they only make a few and not a whole bunch, like maybe a yoda
    Yoda is coming, next year. But so are quite a few more, according to the 2003 release list that was posted elsewhere. And that only is thru June. So who knows how many more are planned for the second half of 2003.

Unleashed:
    Wave 1 (January)
    84936 Slave Leia
    84945 Vader Redux (w/ Removable Helmet)

Wave 2 (April)
    84947 Luke Skywalker
    84948 Darth Sidious
    84946 E2 Obi Wan Kenobi

Wave 3 (June)
    84983 Yoda
    84984 Han Solo
    84985 Boba Fett

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

yea at the targets by me they had a sale one day half off; unleashed 7.99 and basic 2.99; unfortunatly it seemed all they had for basic was Mace
    Star Wars, there is nothing better; well Lord of the Rings is pretty dang close.

R U still reading this? why?

See my Figures!

My new website