Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Marvel Legends Series 3!!!

I am now pleased beyond anything to have read about Marvel Legends Series 3 in the new ToyFare. It'll include Magneto, Thor, Wolverine, Venom and a new Spiderman. They look sweet!
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

SNIKT!

I may have to get that Wolverine.. if it wasn't for Star Wars and Transformers I'd be getting all of these.

I'll hafta pick up Magneto and Wolvie for sure. Some of the Marvel Legends are awesome. I've only picked up Hulk and Spidey cause they're some of my fave characters, but they're all very very well done.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Series 3 is very well done also. Thing and Torch are my favorite.

Yep, they look beatiful on my computer - I hope they continue on that way into the stores. There's no reason to believe otherwise based on what we've seen so far. Sweet line of figures.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

I'll probably grab the Venom, thats the only one that intrests me. While I think the Marvel Legends line is cool, I dislike the rare variant crap. Plus I used to only collect Venom figures for a while, and wouldn't mind a definative version of the charecter for my desk.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

I don't really collect Superhero toys. The only one I have is a Spiderman that I bought on clearance at a K-Mart a couple years ago. He came with a streetlight and some wooden crates.

Anyway, have they made Captain America yet? That's probably the only other figure I would buy.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

Yes they've made Captain America already. He was in stores with Marvel Legends Series 1. And he's a great figure too. You may have to go to Ebay to get him, but he's worth it.

Thanks. I'll have to see if I can track one down.

I wonder if it is the same scale as my Spiderman....then again, I can just use Capt. American an excuse to get a new Spiderman.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

I saw the pics on TB's website for the new series. They look awesome and I cannot wait to get Thor.
    My wife treats me like an ATM machine. She pushes my buttons until I give her money.