Question When is the exclusive out (fan choice)...

Any pictures or release date... ???

Which one are you talking about? Do you mean Ephant Mon? Because he is already out and in stores.

Or do you mean the concept Stormtrooper? He is due out at the end of next year. Check out starwars.hasbro.com for some concept drawings of that figure.
    Powdered Toast Man!

Talking

Sorry, I meant put the word "next'...

The RM Stormtrooper...

Well, it's not an exclusive for one. According to the 2003 release list, it should be available in October. Here's a good thread about the Imperial SketchTrooper.

http://www.sirstevesguide.com/forums...threadid=15565

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

I wonder when they will have their next Fan Choice Poll?

Which figures that were CHOICES have already been made?

1 Duro
    2 Amanaman
    3 Ephont Man
    4 McQaurrie Stormtrooper (coming)

Teemto Pegules was a choice on the polls.

Was Lott Dodd?

It think Eeth Koth was.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Nope, Lott Dod was never a choice. Here is a list of the last 4 Fan Choice polls that we've had. Since they made Eeth and Teemto, they should work on a few more of the "losers".

Fan Choice Figure Poll #1:
    Amanaman
    Bom Vimdim
    Duros (Winner!!)
    Eeth Koth
    Teemto Pagalies

Fan Choice Figure Poll #2:
    Admiral Ozzel
    Amanaman (Winner!!)
    Ben Quadinaros
    Major Bren Derlin
    Yarael Poof

Fan Choice Figure Poll #3:
    Ephant Mon (Winner!!)
    Even Piell
    General Rieekan
    R1-G4
    Twi'lek Masseuse

Fan Choice Figure Poll #4:
    General Rieekan
    Imperial Dignitary
    Imperial Sketchtrooper (Winner!!)
    Nym
    Rebel Soldier: Scout Trooper Disguise

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    Last edited by Beast; 11-26-2002 at 02:37 PM.
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

From the list of those that did NOT yet come to pass, I think we should have figures of:

Bom Vimdim (offered in SSG poll, but Arcona, Jerriko, and the Gotal won higher demand)

Ben Quadrinaros (Dud Bolt would be better. We'll do a pod racer pilot poll soon)

Yarael Poof (hopefully in the Jedi Council 3-pack)
    Even Piel (Hopefully in the Jedi Council 3-pack - we'll probably do a poll for Jedi Knights and not include Council Members since they have a better chance at seeing production with the rumored 3-pack. There are 5 E1 Jedi Council Members left to make, and 3 of those 5 need to be done for the remaining 4 E2 Council Members which include Shaak-Ti. Coleman Trebdor is rumored for 2003 and is the only Jedi Council Member from E2 not either a character in E1, or made as an action figure yet.)

General Reikeen (should have beaten the Sketchtrooper)

R1-G4 (would make an awesome Deluxe figure if packed with more droids, like the mining droid and the one with all the arms)

Twi'lek Masseuse (Hmmm. We get a blue Twi'lek chick with Aayla, so slaves? OK adds color to the Pod Race Hanger scene...)

Imperial Dignitary

Possibly Major Derlin (though from Hoth I'd take Torryn Farr first. A Rebel Officers' Poll could be coming in the future, too.)

Admiral Ozzel just doesn't do it for me! He's barely in the movie and I'd rather have a new Veers with removeable Hoth Accessories and a Jerjerrod from ROTJ. We'll have to do an Imperial Officers poll, too.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Is time for a new poll yet?
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

I like the idea of removable armor. That could be good/