how-does-that-one-Simpsons-quote-go...?

How-does-that-Simpsons-quote-go-from-the-episode-"two-bad-neighbors"-(the-George-Bush-episode),-where-Marge-trys-to-give-homers-"down-with-the-Ayatola"-shirt-away,-and-he-says-somthing-along-the-lines-of-"But-Marge,-it-works-with-any Ayatola.-Ayatola-Khomani..........."
    can-anyone-help-me-out-here?-and-if-possible,-can-you-find-me-a-picture-of-the-shirt-itself?
    "Ha Ha Ha Hee Hee Hee, I'm a laughing gnome and you cant catch me!" said the laughing gnome....

- David Bowie: The laughing gnome.

well, the shirt itself said "Ayatolah ***$ahola".......

Homer- "It works on any Ayatollah! Ayatollah Nakhbadeh, Ayatollah Zahedi... Even as we speak, Ayatollah Razmara and his cadre of fanatics are consolidating their power!"

No, I don't have each of those names spelling memorized, I had a Homer quote a day calander a few years ago and kept that particular quote. It's a classic!!
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

Red face

Just a question, Captain_M. Does your space bar not work? Or are you trying to start the newest craze to sweep the nation? (No, not wasting food, as in the Simpson's line) Dashes-instead-of-spaces?

Just being picky...
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

Bel-Cam-Jos........see-the-thread-"Jimi-Hendrix"-for-the-awsner-to-the-enigma-wich-is-my-typing...
    "Ha Ha Ha Hee Hee Hee, I'm a laughing gnome and you cant catch me!" said the laughing gnome....

CM, I think you can re-address your space bar command to another key, check accessability settings or even character map. At the very least, you could copy/past your spaces in or use wordpad to "replace" (ctrl-h) all those dashes into spaces. Or just spend ten bucks and get a new keyboard.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I didn't know. I guess living in a van down by the river, it's tough to get high-quality computer parts!

A BSLOS for my oversight:
    "They do what they wanna do,
    Say what they wanna say,
    Kick and they slap a friend.
    The Addans Family!"
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

JT,-I-could -change-all-those-things,-but-it-would-be-like-changing-a-part-of-myself...