Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I plan on opening them I just don't have a nice place to put them. I want to get this tall skinny glass case from Ikea. I don't want to open them and then put themin a box later and get the paint messed up. My favorite is the girl with the saw blade through her head. I forget her name. These are the best!
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Check this out...it's online features for the t.souls 2 figs from the mcfarlen website

http://www.spawn.com/features/torturedsouls2/

when you get that case and get everything set up you should post some pics
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

I will! Hey a friend of mine is selling me 5 out of set of 6 of the 1st series! I can't wait to get them. Does anyone know the name of the one that looks like there's a shark at the bottom of the figure? (1st series)
    (Like my posts)

That's Mongroid...#6

#1 Agonistes
    #2 The Scythe Meister
    #3 Lucidique
    #4 Talisac
    #5 Venal Anatomica

Is your friend going to give you the novella's that came with them? It's a GREAT story and they are supposed to make a movie out of it...guess it's in the works.

Congrats on getting those, as they are pretty hard to get hold of nowadays!
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

I think so. They look MISB, but he cut a slit at the top so he could remove them for display. They have a black book on the side. I don't have them yet, thats just what I remember. Oh and thanks for the info!!!
    (Like my posts)

Toys'R'Us wouldn't sell Tortured Souls figures. Anyways, I got Moribundi from Series 2 so far. He's the best I think. Excellent detail!
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett