Who Saw the Latest ToyFare? (and Twisted ToyFare Theatre)

First off, I am placing this thread here as it deals with toy collecting and is not related to Star Wars toy collecting.

I got the latest issue of ToyFare last week and finally got to read "Twisted ToyFare Theatre" over the weekend. I had been avoiding reading this feature of late the few times I've bought ToyFare as it has been a rather disappointing read. Well, after just a panel or two I could tell, TTT is back with a vengence!

The tale, which surrounds a kind of shake-up with the Fantastic Four was what made Twisted Mego Theatre (later Twisted ToyFare Theatre) such a great feature! As I said, the efforts put forth of late have been sad and decidedly unamusing. But this month they have returned to a South Park level of irreverence and the story kept me in stitches from begining to end. If you get a chance, check it out. This month's feature is almost worth the price of the magazine!

Plus you get a great feature article on Gentle Giant Studios and lots of great pictures of upcoming toy lines.

Did anyone else see this month's TTT?
    "Does the name "Dingo" mean anything to you?" - Jedi Boulton to DingoDad at the October Dallas ComiCon.

I'll have mine by next week. Those Mego's are always great for laughs.

I agree, it was one of the better one's.
    Be not afraid of any man, no matter what his size. When danger threatens call on me, and I will equalize.

19th century ad for Colt revolvers

Be wary of the man who only has one gun...for he probley knows how to
    use it.

I agree, TTT was classically funny this month.
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.