Thumbs up Got the 2003 sets!

Woohoo! Got the following sets during my lunch break at the WM in Piscataway, NJ.

Geonosian Fighter $19.83
    Skyhopper $15.73
    Jabba's Prize $6.82
    Jabba's Message $6.82

Plus a couple of the new Orient Express sets. Get out and get yours then post here your finds!
    ACPin
    SSG Dioramas Editor
    ACPin Star Wars Webmaster

Lucky day!

Getting back home, dropped by WM at Old Bridge and found all of the sets that were in the other WM plus Jabba's Palaca and TIE Bomber for $29.77 each!
    ACPin
    SSG Dioramas Editor

Talking Re: Got the 2003 sets!

ACPin, you lucky... You.

Iíll drop by my favorite toy store later today after Iíve got some sleep as itís 1.20 AM here in the country of Sweden, itís already Friday the 13th here in Sweden at the writing moment so oh crap, but I doubt that Iíll find any of the new 2003 ďSystemĒ and ďMini Building Sets.Ē

The way it has worked in the past with at least earlier Star Wars releases is that theyíve been released over here two to three months after you guys in the US of A get them but who knows but itís strange that we donít get them faster then you guys as Sweden is so close to Denmark.

Anyway, congratulations on your great purchases!

Actually Iím glad if I donít find any of the new 2003 ďSystemĒ and ďMini Building SetsĒ as Iím going to buy a whole lot of Christmas gifts for my girlfriend and her family as well as my own quite large family as well as buying some movies I want on DVD etc, etc, etc.

I were supposed to be off the whole Christmas and New Years holidays but I took some extra shifts on the taxi cab as Iíll make some nice $$$ to make a nice Christmas for my girlfriend and my family but Iíll spend most of my Christmas and New Years eve in the cab...

So my girlfriend and my family will be happy but what a life I live...

Kindest Regards,

Lars ďSwedenĒ Olsson in Sundsvall, Sweden.
    R.J. (John Carpenter's The Thing) MacReady: Crazy Swedes...

Cool finds AC, let us know how they are ASAP.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Want to check out the bounty?

I'm leaving it to my sons to build the sets and would post more about them during the weekend. Got to find that elusive AT-TE!
    ACPin
    SSG Dioramas Editor