Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Mini Tie Give Away- Please Help Me

please can some one help me. Every time i hit the link at the bottom of the lego mini article it says must log in. Then i do, it says welcome ( my email) then says if u are not this person try it again at the bottom. well it is my email so i hit the link to return to the star wars homepage and i go back to the article for the mini tie- but.......... it does it over again

please please please

help me

neonblade

Go here: http://www.starwars.com/collecting/n...20021126.html#
    and click the free link, you'll then have to enter your registered e-mail and you'll then fill out your address and receive a confirmation.
    It worked for me, if it didnt for you theyre either out or something's wrong with your browser...or you're not in the US.
    Hope this helps!
    "So I says to him, I says..."

Actually click on the sign up here link and then you will be prompted to enter your birthdate and email, then youll get there!!
    "So I says to him, I says..."

I tried like 10 times it keeps saying the mini TIE is not available at this time.
    "I'm a simple man, trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango Fett

LET'S GO PENS!!!! LET'S GO PENS!!!!

Well, they did only have 5,000 of them to go around. Your probably getting the "Not Available" message, because they are all gone now.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

thanks

i finally figured it out and then it was to late, o well. thanks again

Unhappy I just Heard about this

That really sucks that I found out about the Mini Tie Tonight!...how long ago did the promo end?...Oh well, I don't think I'm going to fork over the bare minimum 13.00 bucks it went for on e-bay...(some completed auctions on the Mini Tie were up to around 48.00!) Maybe it will show up in another form..or I can aquire the peices to build it for less...

Don't give in to Ebay scalper prices, hold out, there are gonna be more ways to get these soon. Plus, if all else fails, there's gonna be a ton of these on ebay soon when the mailings come in which will make the prices drop.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Also, if any malls in your area have a Lego kiosk, I've heard than when you purchase $20 worth of stuff, you can get a free Mini TIE.
    The website

The Wookie has no pants!

Stuff like that never happens in Oklahoma...I've yet to ever see a Lego Kiosk...However..I will keep my eye's open