Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I guess we need one for every single thing that ever gets discovered in this game.

I discovered a long time ago that Mortal Kombat sucks. Should I start a thread about that?
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

Originally posted by Quite-Long Dong
    TAKE THAT BACK!

Don't you dare blaspheme and compare Mortal Kombat with Reese!!!!!

Mortal Kombat is more like Bo Derek. It was hot once, but way past it's prime now.

No QLD.

MK is like Ms Witherspoon.
    Was HOT, is HOT, WILL ALWAYS BE HOT!!!!!!!
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

DANG!!!!!!!!! I take that is a summation, I hope.
    MWHAHAHAHA!

What does the number at the end mean? Are those for GC?
    MWHAHAHAHA!

The number corresponds to one of the four attack buttons. I guess since it was released on all three systems at once, they just used 1-4 when designating the attack buttons so the commands would be universal. I know the buttons for the PS2 are 1 = square, 2 = triangle, 3 = X, 4 = circle.

LOL - nice sig QLD, just noticed it. Can you tie it in a knot? Can you tie it in a bow?
    Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter.

The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed.
    ~SK

Darth Shifty.....I probably could......but, it sounds just a tad painful!
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

We had a couple "Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance" threads going on, so I went ahead and merged them. I also changed the title of the thread so you can post comments, moves, secret characters, etc. under the same thread.
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection

Yeah those are for Gamecube. In the booklet that comes witht the game each button is assigned a number. Thats what it means.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

Is it just me or do the characters seem more powerful in their alternate costumes?
    Last edited by Lord Malakite; 12-12-2002 at 11:42 AM.
    MWHAHAHAHA!