Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Is it true that some of the moves were reconfigured? I heard Scorpion's harpoon is now back, forward, low punch instead of back, back, low punch. It doesn't seem much to many, but I have always used Scorpion. So the slightest difference in controls affects much in my playing.
    If Yoda is capable of kicking someone's @$$, imagine what a muppet could do!

Yes there are different ways of doing those things.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Originally posted by Lord_Malakite
    From what I saw, there is no Baraka.

Actually Baraka does come back in a way.
    There is a video you can unlock in the KRYPT that shows Baraka
    coming to talk to Quan Chi about his conquest. He makes the quote "Now I have to spend the rest of my life in a empty realm with a madman!!!" He attempts to kill Quan Chi but meats his demise. Thus his not being in the game. It's too bad because he looks really cool. Motaro and Sheeva are also dead along with Lui Kang. There is also a video that shows how Quan Chi gets to the Netherrealm and evidentely it is on the MK4 game but I never saw it.
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Have you finished the game, Skruffziller? i.e. kompleted the konquest and opened all of the koffins? I'm nowhere near kompletion and I still need to unlock Hsu Hao and that smelly guy. I play and play and play and I kan't even get close to unlocking all this krap. I think I might kry...
    Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter.

The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed.
    ~SK

I have unlocked all the basic charachters. I have completed about 104 of the konquest missions out of 218. However the latter part of each charachter's mission gets real hard with all those combo moves gets difficult. The only charachter I have completed is Quan Chi. Make sure that you log in your code each time you play. You can play without gaining any koins if you do that, I did, after a while till I realized what I was doing.
    MWHAHAHAHA!

I have unlocked all of the characters and costumes, as well as completed all 218 missions. I am working on the Koffins right now.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

How are Blaze and Mokep?
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Blaze is the cooler looking characters of the two. From what i can tell they do not have fatalities and do not have weapons either.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

Thumbs up

I finished the game with all koffins, all characters, etc. and nothing...it would have been nice to play as Moloch...anyway awesome game!
    As always...........L

Was wanting to know.....A friend told me you could create your own charachter in the PS2 version, is this true?
    MWHAHAHAHA!