Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Re: Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance (Everything you need to know)

I don't know how any of you are playing this for so long? Man, I played it for a couple ours and found it to get repetative REAL quick. Graphically, I'll admit it's very nice. Infact, that's what made me try the game (I HATED all the others). But unlike that others where you seem to have had a lot more to do (diff fatalities, babetalities, friendships, etc) just didn't seem like a whole lot to do....
    “Denial is in the eyes of the person you’re arguing with.” - Me

"I try not to set standards. I don't like to show people I'm superior." - Me

I know...and after you beat the whole game, at least you expect some kind of reward...(yes there are the hidden characters...but we wanted Moloch, or Kintaro...or Goro) instead...we got zip.
    As always...........L

yeah, that was another thing I noticed too. Alternate costumes and the few hidden characters are OKAY...but meh. And sorry, comic images, art galleries, production still...all WORTHLESS bonus features. Yeah, some might look nice..but I'm not about to go through all that time to play and beat the game for those, nor put in the game and turn it on just for those images...
    “Denial is in the eyes of the person you’re arguing with.” - Me

"I try not to set standards. I don't like to show people I'm superior." - Me