Looking for Yoda Stories

Just like it says, I'm looking for a copy of the old Yoda Stories PC game. Lost my disk in a move and sold my old computer. If you can help, PM me. Thanks.

Re: Looking for Yoda Stories

Well, just a fair warning, if you are running Windows XP...you aren'y Playing Yoda Stories. It's not compatible and LucasArts has stated they have no plans to fix this. Ashame really cause that game was FUN!! And a GREAT source for icons, and what have you!
    “Denial is in the eyes of the person you’re arguing with.” - Me

"I try not to set standards. I don't like to show people I'm superior." - Me

no, still running 98, but not having much luck finding the full game so far anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Card Dreamer
    Well, just a fair warning, if you are running Windows XP...you aren'y Playing Yoda Stories. It's not compatible and LucasArts has stated they have no plans to fix this. Ashame really cause that game was FUN!! And a GREAT source for icons, and what have you!
    Damn, that blows. YS is a great game for little $$. I'd buy it again if it were updated for XP.
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

Amadalik, PM me, I think we can work something out
    “Denial is in the eyes of the person you’re arguing with.” - Me

"I try not to set standards. I don't like to show people I'm superior." - Me