Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718

Re: Movie Maniacs VI - All Aliens & Predator!!

Has anybody seen the new pics of AVP series 2? If not, they are available at Spawn.com. This wave is basically four dioramas: Alien w/Gill, Celtic w/Alien, Alien Queen, and Scar. The figures are around four inches tall. Personally, i like them to an extent, but then im slightly upset that it doesnt appear we are going to get a Gill Predator thats in scale with his friends from this wave.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

I found the new AVP toys today at a TRU. They had the four basics: Alien w/Gill, Celtic w/Alien, the Queen, and Scar. I did not see the Elder and Scar box set though. Of the four i grabbed Alien w/Gill and Scar, i will get Celtic w/Alien later. Im glad that we finally have a toy figure of Gill, but the bad thing is he doesnt appear to be detachable from the Alien that is spearing him. Overall i like the figures more than i initially thought i would, but am still hoping that we get a Gill in scale with the other figures that were put out for the movie someday.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

KAK, I saw the "Birth of the Hybrid" box set today at both Suncoast and Game Stop. I think it was $19.99. This set has two Predators, with one lying on large sepulchre with the chest burster popping out of him.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

As much as i hated the movies ending, i probably will get it, since it seems like the only way we will be getting Scar without his helmet on.

I seen the Birth of the Hybrid box set today, i really like the Elder Predator figure. He looks to be the best from the whole line, probably because he is standing in a neutral pose. The Scar Predator was okay, except he really cant do much. I ended up buying the Celtic throws Alien set today, i had two $5 gift cards so i only had to pay sixty nine cents for it.

I figured this belonged in here, but McFarlane announced that there is giong to be a "Bram Stokers Dracular" two pack featuring the Wolf and Bat incarnations of the Count.

http://www.mcfarlanetoys.com/toys/pr...x?product=2892

Looks nifty. Too bad we can't get a box set of his temptresses. hhehehehehehehe If ya read me.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

I also like the Vampire chicks from Van Helsing. I think I'll check out the Goth-chick dating site off MySpace....