Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    I opened my Metallica Harvesters of Sorrow stage set that McFarlane put out, and I didn't notice any problems with things wanting to fall off. Well, Lars' drum kit was a little tough to get together and set it up on the tiny platform, but that's another story. I had to reenact the Live **** Seattle show, but then it all went back in the box, looks so beautiful now. That and the other Spawn toys my brother had, I've never had any breaking problems with McFarlane stuff.
    Back and more bearded than ever before

About ... "breaking problems with McFarlane stuff."

McFarlane is probably largely responsible for me getting heavily into toy collecting. The Manga Spawn line was the first line that I became crazy about and had to have them all. Near the end with all of the color variations they would come out of the bubble broken at least 50% of the time. I opened everything and it became apparent that those toys weren't built to be played with. I gave up on them.

Samurai Spawn looked cool, but again half the time they'd be painted solid or something would need to be re-glued on every figure. I gave up on those.

When McFarlane came out with the Leatherface figure ... I was very very happy. When the Norman Bates figure came out, I opened mine and his hand w/ knife dropped off instantly. I gave up on those also.

If I wanted to glue figures together, I would move to China and get a job in a factory.

Now ... Aliens is a big deal, I will give these a try. If they break or suck I will find this Todd guy and make him eat his fancy baseballs.
    plasticfetish.net

Just letting everyone know, the Stealth Predator will go on sale monday thru the McFarlane Collector's Club. It's $10.00 each, with a limit of 3 per club member.
    NEW ITEM (on sale Monday, April 28, 2003) -- Stealth Predator. The long-awaited clear Predator is finally here. Featuring the same sculpt as the Movie Maniacs 5 deluxe boxed set, this is the exclusive cloaked version of the character. Predator stands 6 3/4 inches tall in an attack position and is jointed at the neck (ball joint), shoulders (ball joints), elbows, wrists, waist, hips and ankles. Includes string of trophies, necklace, rotating shoulder cannon and retractable wrist blades. Stealth Predator is packaged in Collector’s Club Exclusive clamshell packaging. This item is very limited in quantity and will sell out quickly. Order yours today. $10 each, plus shipping, limit three.
    MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Excellent JarJar. Thank the maker for your ever so watchful eyes.

as far as I know the selling starts at 13:00 today, but I won't get one cause the shipping to europe is 25 US$ plus 10 US$ for each additional item, and that's way more than the item itself, and I don't even really want the stealth pred
    Until The End Of Time...
    - Tupac Shakur, RIP

I can see why some people don't want to buy from that club. So far it's been nothing but page errors and slow loading.

Yeah, they really don't make it easy do they ?

I forgot my user id when I set my original membership up, and now I can't seem to get it. McF site keeps saying it will email it to me, but I've been trying for a week and nothing yet .

When I try to setup a new one, it just keeps acting like it's going to email me my old one, but like I said...... nothing....

I guess I'll need to setup a new email account, setup a new membership, then pay insane shipping if I want the Stealth Predator (and I DO want one)... what a pain!

It's up for order now, but evertime I get to the order itself it displays that ******* error page.

Edit the First-Well, it's now 5:15 PM and I am a few steps closer to actually completing this transaction.

Edit the Second-Ok, I just pushed the button to place the order once I had my credit card information in, and the next page was my old and dear friend, "The page cannot be displayed." Ah, just like the old times....More as it develops

Edit the Third-6:03 PM, I'm beginning to lose faith in this ordering process.

Edit the Fourth-So very, very tired. Anyone else out there attempting or have successfully ordered this thing?
    Last edited by James Boba Fettfield; 04-28-2003 at 06:30 PM.

Attempting...failing. I am about to go collectal (sorta like postal)on their butts.
    My wife treats me like an ATM machine. She pushes my buttons until I give her money.

It's better than it was earlier. At least now you can reach the very end of the ordering process before it screws up. Before you couldn't even get to the page the Predator was on.