Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Xbox Live! Lets get a "SSG" clan going

Xbox live launches today, and I must say I am Psyched. I hope to pick up Unreal Championship after work today, and start Frag'n. If any SSG memebers want to hook up, let me know. Just drop me a PM here, and my Yahoo messenger will ring me. Late.

=MATT=

I am thinking of picking this up, along with Unreal Championship. I'll let you know if I do. First I have to figure out how I am going to get my DSL connection down to my game room in the basement! Perhaps a HUB and a really really long cord.
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

Unreal Championship is great. I haven't slept since Friday
    The communicator is cool too. I'd like to get some friends to play some of the team based modes. All my friends without broadband have Xbox, and my friends with broadband are PS2 homers without Xboxes. They shall soon be converted after playing UC!

=MATT=
    * General Disclaimer- I can't spell or type- Deal with it.

I was going to buy it today at CompUSA, but they were sold out of Unreal Championship.

I will still look into getting it as well. But I also need to get a router.

I don't understand system loyal people. I love em all. Oh well, their loss. Once I get up and running, I will let you know!
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

Count me in.... this broadband s**t is so cool, but you'll just have to wait for UK users like me till March next year.

Now Quake on the PC....... thats another thing altogether.
    [FONT=garamond]'Eternity is very long... especially towards the end.' - Woody Allen[/FONT]

Well, I got the X-Box live, and Unreal Championship. I just have to get my account and HUB setup when I get home late tonight, and I will be ready to go!
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

My gamertag is mrmiller
    Look me up, I'm usually on late.

I'll do that. I work till midnight....so I imagine I will be on from 1-3, and around 10 AM - 1 PM during the weekm if I am on.....Sundays and Mondays are my off days.....so who knows!

I'll let you know what gamertag I get.
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

What time zone- I'm on from about 11-1 CST

I got everything going last night.

My gamertag is Nasty Butler

I am on the East Coast. I haven't figured out how to look for friends on their yet. Can you search for someone by their gamertag?

oh....man.....I got waxed so much last night in Unreal....it was....well.....unreal
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"