Post New Unleashed: What we want and what we will get

What we want:

TRUTH: Han in the cantina...Shooting FIRST
    RISK: Lando playing Sabbacc, perhaps at a black jack table,
    with Aurra Sing and Aayla Secura at his side.
    REFLECTION: Vader in the ESB Oxygen chamber, man in the
    machine.
    PERSUASION: Vader Choking/Agressively negotiating with Capt.
    Antilles at the start of Ep.4
    HOPE: Luke looking off into the distance, foot on the lip of crater
    that surrounds underground homestead. Classic

What Hasblaw will give us.

JOY: Young ep. 1 Ani yelling "Yippee" when he's done with his
    chores.
    FURRY: Wicket with arms out like a teddy. We've had FURY, now
    get FURRY
    FABULOUS: C-3PO

Some possibilies:

UNION WORKER: Tusken falling asleep on the job outside the hut.
    Future CEO of Empire about to make Budget cuts on
    Savage Union workplace.
    COPORATE WORKER: Admiral (insert name here). Nice uniform,
    Incompetent and not getting the job done. Imoral.
    PRIVATE WORKER: Boba collecting on his carbonite bounty.
    Beat the competition and is rewarded.
    GOVERNMENT WORKER: Jar Jar not making any sense, throwing
    Those he represents into the Hopper.

Anything Else?
    Up your nose with a rubber hose

F the Fat Man

Union Worker: Naboo Soldier collectively working with his colleagues to end the abuses of the Trade Federation, organized by an elected Queen who represents them.

Corporate Worker: Bib Fortuna skimming money off of Jabba's Organization.

Private Worker: Dexter Jettster, working hard at his own business, trying to make a buck, with a long history of different occupations, like prospecting beyond the Riishi Maze collected behind him. He'll give you information, but it depends "on how big your pocket book is."

Government Worker: Obi-Wan Kenobi investigating an assasination attempt and doing his duty to find a suspect.

Elected Official: Chancellor Palpatine - need I say more?
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

SLOTH: Jabba passed out with his tounge hanging out and frog legs hanging from the corners of his mouth.

AWARE: Yoda looking back at Palpatine in Ep2 with a curious eye.

LOYALTY: Chewbacca tossing stormies

INTOXICATING: Wurher pulling the tap to fill a mug of Blue Milk

F the Fat Man

What I want:

Sacrifice
    Obi Wan Kenobi
    Realizing the only thing left to do to ensure his friends safety Obi Wan holds his lightsaber to his forehead allowing Darth Vader to strike him down.

Destiny
    Luke Skywalker
    After a fierce battle with Vader Luke Skywalker looks down at the fallen Jedis severed hand and then at his own in revelation that he is now a Jedi Master like his father before him.
    DieGeorgeLucas. Die.

Originally posted by DravenUnleashed
    What I want:

Sacrifice
    Obi Wan Kenobi
    Realizing the only thing left to do to ensure his friends safety Obi Wan holds his lightsaber to his forehead allowing Darth Vader to strike him down.

Destiny
    Luke Skywalker
    After a fierce battle with Vader Luke Skywalker looks down at the fallen Jedis severed hand and then at his own in revelation that he is now a Jedi Master like his father before him.
    Hurm......... I always assumed Luke was realizing how he was following down the same dark path as his father......and that if he didn't stop now....he would be past help....

Really, I was thinking he said to himself, "Darnit! Those were nice gloves and I really could have used the one for the right hand!"
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Education: 2-1B downloading some new medical files directly into his head.

Vindication: Gonk angily smashing 8D8 into scrap metal with his charred but effective feet!

Vilification: Jar Jar Binks addressing the Galactic Senate, inadvertantly setting the evil machinations of Darth Sideous into motion.

Dismissal: Mace Windu, seated in his Council chair, thoughtlessly waving off the valid concerns of those before him in a self-important if misguided fashion.

Insignificance: Beru Whitesun standing quetly in the background like so much scenery despite the fanfare ascribed to the role.

Unfortunate: A Jawa, thick billows of smoke pouring from his body as he rides a bright blue electric arc off of the front plates of an exploding Astromech droid.

Pointless: Luke crying like a baby as he falls to his self-imposed fate down the reactor shaft of Cloud City.

Unnecessary: Greedo shooting first!
    "Does the name "Dingo" mean anything to you?" - Jedi Boulton to DingoDad at the October Dallas ComiCon.

Merchandising: Aurra Sing

Future: Mara Jade hiding in Jabba's Palace

LEGACY: Jango over looking the clones

PRESUMPTIVE: Tarkin gettin ready to celebrate his finest hour

F the Fat Man