Talking Happy ThanX Giving!

Well, I didn't see any other similar threads, so I just thought I'd extend my wishes for a very Happy(and filling) Thanksgiving to everyone here and your families!

Happy ThanXgiving from The 'Xir!!!!!
    and MTFBWY All...Always.

Actually I heard Fox was going to air Episode I tonight either at 8 or 9est!
    Enjoy!

Happy Turkey day Xir
    It is never to late to be what you might have been. (George Eliot)

Courage is as often the outcome of despair as hope; in the one case we have nothing to lose, in the other, all to gain (Diane De Poiters)

I thought about starting one earlier today, but in light of the recent rash of political threads I figured I would get called out for inhumanity to turkeys or something.

Those turkeys deserved to die !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, Happy Thanksgiving to everyone, regardless of nation of origin. (I know it's supposed to be an "American" holiday and Canadians celebrate a thanksgiving on a Monday or something . . . )

Thanks to all for being here.

Happy Turkey Day, everyone. Now, get in line so I can get rid of some of these leftovers. Gobble Gobble.

*JJB starts handing out plates of turkey, mashed taters and gravy, stuffing, candied yams, cranberry relish, rolls, and pumpkin pie with whipped cream.*

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving and if you plan on going out to a mall or someplace else shopping for tomorrow, please don't get run over.

(in his best Frankenstein a la Phil Hartman from SNL)

"Turkey (waves his hand) . . .Gooooooooooooooooooooddd!
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

Happy Thanksgiving and good luck against the shopping crowds tomorrow. $2.99 for Ep. 2 figures at TRU! I wish I didn't have to work.
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.