Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Trout fishing

Trout fishing

Does anyone trout fish in here??? I have some questions if anyone has any knowledge of trout in here.
    It is never to late to be what you might have been. (George Eliot)

Courage is as often the outcome of despair as hope; in the one case we have nothing to lose, in the other, all to gain (Diane De Poiters)

Mmm... trout slappings.

/me looks for someone to slap around a bit with a large trout!

(It's an IRC thing)
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

"Grow excessive body hair and run around naked in the woods near a river, never cut your nails, and jump into the stream in the spring time and stab fish with your fingers while you growl menacingly..."

If they lock you up, make sure it is during Winter when they catch you. That way you'll have a hole to hybernate in!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

WTF???

Courage is as often the outcome of despair as hope; in the one case we have nothing to lose, in the other, all to gain (Diane De Poiters)

I fish, and fish all the time.

What do you need to know?
    " I think I have the SITH sense...I see DARTH people!"

Ah, this reminds me of a wonderful book by a chap named Brautigan. Oh, and I have always wanted to write a post that ends with the word "mayonnaise."

Tommy, close your eyes.

Are you serious Dahr?

I was just seeing if anyone trout fished in here but I guess folks thought I wasnt serious.

Yes very serious!

Originally posted by Jedi Master Silas
    Are you serious Dahr?
    Yes, I do fish quite often.

Fly fish, spinners and bait. Been known to spend the better part of 24 hrs. in a boat trolling a lake too.

You got so much greif, because this is a SW board after all, and some people mock what they don't enjoy or understand.
    " I think I have the SITH sense...I see DARTH people!"