Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

I love candy so much...

I love candy so much...

... that I'd gladly sacrifice all my teeth to its glory.

... that I'd sell my right arm twice for it.

... that if it had a sister, I wouldn't even hit on her even if she was really hot.

-----

(ok, now you add one)
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

...that I would respond to a thread such as this.
    "Ohnomyfriendthisisamistakeaterriblemistaketheyhav egonetoofarthisismadness!" -Count Dooku, AOTC

. . . that I would wed a roll of Bottlecaps if only allowed.

. . . that I am surprised that I don't have diabetes yet.

. . . that you were the first kid in school to eat all his or her Halloween candy.

. . . that you named your son Heath or daughter Necco.

Seriously, candy consists of a large part of my diet, especially from the gummy variety. That is one of the reasons I think I had five cavaties from my last checkup. I consume soda and candy way too much. (I do brush thoroughly twice a day, though I realize that it is once in the morning and once in the evening, so for 9 hours of the day, the sugars sit on my teeth and wreak havoc on my enamel).
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

If only commerce were CHOCOLATE based and not MONEY based, the world would be a better place.

mmmmmmmmmmmm..........chocolate.
    "Whatever you do, take care of your shoes."

... that I'd run over your elderly grandmother just so I could get sent to jail so I could get a free prison tattoo of a heart with the word "candy" inside.

... that I sat through Episode 1 eleven times just to enjoy the Raisinettes.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

. . . that I'm considering the launch of my new website, SirCaesar's Candy Guide.

Re: I love candy so much...

Originally posted by JediTricks
    ... that if it had a sister, I wouldn't even hit on her even if she was really hot.

....that if JT had a sister I wouldn't hit on her even if she was really hot.

...that i would get have superman beat me up to get me some.

...that I would memorize every post from the "I don't believe" thread just to get a handful of Skittles.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

... that I can appreciate Homer Simpson selling his soul for a donut.

... that I'd eat the page in the dictionary that defined the word "candy".

MJ, I do have a sister, and candy isn't the reason you're not hitting on her.