Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

will the real rollo tomassi please stand up.

on the old forums, the rollo tomassi i was familiar with worked at a movie theatre. then when we switched to the new forums, eternal padawan, who i presume is the original rollo, accused the current rollo of stealing his screen name. but now it appears that both rollo tomassi and eternal padawan work at movie theatres. man. i'm confused.

What? I thought we cleared this up already. Cripes....
    "Two in the box, ready to go, we be fast, and they be slow!"
    Check out my art at The Terrace Room!

Did you ever think that it was entirely possible that maybe more than one member of these forums works in a theatre? As EP has said in the past, he is a close personal friend of Rollo's so everthing works out nicely.

Actually I always figured they were one guy with two e-mail accounts.

my bad big barada. since i figured out my computer was capable of visiting sites other than sir steve's, i guess i got behind on my reading.

Re: will the real rollo tomassi please stand up.

Originally posted by derek
    man. i'm confused.
    Me too
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    I don't know what happened to the "Rolo Tomassi" impostor guy, but they got that straightened out right after the new forums started. Presumably, he's still lurking under an "original" name now, but he is neither Rollo nor myself. My guess is Utinni, but I could be wrong. Anyone brave enough to admit stealing Rollo's name when the new forums started?

And yes, we both work at movie theatres. So do some other posters. Names escape me right now, but I bet if you started a "Where do you work?" thread, you'd find out.
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."

I still think the Sanford and Son theory is the best explanation.
    Postatem obscuri lateris nescitis

Rollo Tomassi is not really a theater worker. He is a long-time associate of the Zaibatsu gang.

Question Hmmmm........

Does Size-18 Kenobi work in a theatre, too?
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Originally posted by Mike Troxell
    Rollo Tomassi is not really a theater worker. He is a long-time associate of the Zaibatsu gang.
    I'm a little slow on that reference. What are you implying?

What's up EP? yes, we both work in theatres, but not the same theatre...

Other things EP and I have in common.....

We both have adorable daughters between the ages of three and four.....

We both have extensive DVD collections (although mine is a lot bigger)......

We both love cheese. (But who doesn't? honestly...)

Things we don't have in common. My exclusive use of the word G.Lu. EP thinks it was funny....once. (although, for some strange reason, he uses Unca George quite a bit, which I can't stand)

My extensive use of ellipses.........

I am good looking, whilst EP is one ugly mo fo.

EP manages to find income for odd Star Wars merchandise that I could never afford. (Are you robbing banks, dude, or what?)