Star Wars Figure Sale at Target

Regular Star Wars figures will be $3.59 at Target from Dec 1-7. Of course, I havn't seen any new regular figures at Target in a long time. The only thing I've seen Target get recently has been all the Accessory packs and new Deluxe figures.

Also, Republic Gunship will be on sale for $29.49
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

Really? Just a couple weeks ago they had a sale for $2.99. I guess they're desperate to get rid of them, .

Tomorrow's my birthday, my gradparents (combined) give me $50, and I have $5, and I'll get some more somehow . . . but can you say "Two Gunships"?!
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Thats a great price for the Gunships! Just my chance to pick up a second one. And I have some pilots on the way too!
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Wow, that is a good price for Gunships. Nothing speical for figures, but I think I will pick up another Gunship.
    Powdered Toast Man!

Picked up a $29.49 Gunship today, the arena was also $29.49.

The reduced price would really mean something if they stocked more than Mace Windus. The gunship price isn't bad though.
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

There are eight Targets in my immediate area, all within 30 minutes drive time of my house. Some of them are high-volume stores and have a tendency to get newer items sooner than the others. Those are the ones I hit on a regular basis.

It's not Mace clogging the shelves at my Targets but 3POs and Kit Fistos.