Lightbulb SW Unintentional References

I was trying to find the thread here or in the Old Forums, but no luck. I'd started a small thread of SW references that aren't really on purpose, but still fun.

Some I had noticed were:
    A classroom at the college Iused to attend: Temporary Classroom 14 listed as TC-14. Another room as 21B.

Receipts forms at a previous job, used to return overpayment to customers, called duebacks (dewbacks?)

A more recent one:
    My lesson plan book for school; not only is the company name Imperial, but it's model #1138. Weird, eh?

Any others of you out there?
    "That's what Sheev said."

This is a funny, COOL thread!!!!

There was a rapper named Luke Skywalker from 2 Live Crew...... hee..hee... I couldn't resist.......

I remember a laundry detergent called SOLO.
    There is a building in West Des Moines, IA that has a dome that looks just like R2D2.

I remember a Christian rock group called the Imperials.
    The Nazis had Stormtroopers.
    I seen a metal sculpture from a slide shown in my college art history class that resembled the Death Star that was made 10 years before ANH.
    I remember a certain type of a sword being called a saber before I knew there was such a thing and only heard the word in reference to SW.
    Sometimes in a computer BIOS another hard drive is sometimes listed as SLAVE I or SLAVE II.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

The film Boogie Nights- Don Cheadle played an employee at a stereo store. He was showing a Stereo receiver/8-track player to a customer. The unit model was a pioneer outfitted with a special preformance boosting package, the TK-421. Coincidence or a very sly reference?
    Peeps who have hooked me up: General Grievous Dark Marble jjreason Ramy GrandMoffLouie Josephe vader121 Val Da Car

Lets see...On a Transformers toy I bought a really long time ago, he came with a clear sword and when you put it in the hole in his hand you could push a button and it lit up. On the file card...thing, it was called a lightsaber. In MIB 2 bounty hunters were hired, and since they were alien they reminded me a bit of Star Wars. That's all I can think of for now.
    "Ohnomyfriendthisisamistakeaterriblemistaketheyhav egonetoofarthisismadness!" -Count Dooku, AOTC

I unintentionally quote SW all the time, saying "I've got a bad feeling about this", it seems to come up quite often..
    At my work, a bunch of SW fans created our networks, and they all have SW names like Jawa and Vader.... it makes it harder to hate the systems when they're crashing, as who could hate jawas...
    Can't think of any more right off hand, I'll come back sunday better prepared, in general, though, I can say that I must make 5 INtentional SW reference every day, the less obvious the better.
    Something about him reminds me of my older brother, Rex.

funny.. my ex telecom job delt with pulling up recent and sometimes older excel files... so being the funny SW guy that I am, on the phone when someone would ask me to pull up an older file, I would always reply with, " well, its an older model, but it checks out " .... and of course if I could find the correct file.. " this isnt the excel file Im looking for.." and last but not least, while waiting for one of the systems to pull information.. " almost there.. " only a select few ever really catch the meanings...
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]Salsa Shark.. I think were gonna need a bigger boat..[/FONT]

My family and I were once frozen in carbonite in a SW-unrelated incident.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	graymetal.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	63.7 KB 
ID:	4863