Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Extra Holiday Help at TRU, isn't much help at all

Well today I got a tip that a TRU about 20 minutes from me had the 12" Zuckuss wave. I called to place a set on hold. I asked if they had a 12" SW Zuckuss figure and the guy on the phone right away said NO. I said what? He told me they don't carry 12" SW figures. I said a friend just told me they were there. He replies, Oh well that might have been in the morning. I asked him to at least look for me and he said he was right in front of the SW stuff. Well then I asked to talk to a manager and finally I talked to a guy that said, oh yeah I'll hold a set for you. I said thank you, but why was I told that they didn't have them, he said the holiday help doesn't know the store very well yet. I thanked him and drove over and got my figures. I sure would have liked to meet the guy that said they did carry them and show him where they were. I remember when I got my 1st job and when I didn't know the answer to a question a asked. I guess the really don't care. Oh well at least I got my Zucky!
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Zucky? Why not say Zucky? Zucky is my favorite Bounty Hunter. Why I remember when Zucky was 4-LOM, but I still loved him even though they use 4-LOM's name for Zucky. Now that I have Zucky I'm complete. I might need another Zucky to open, so Zucky could stand with the other Hunters. Oh and why don't you like Zucky? Hey, whats up with your dog collar rack? LOL
    Last edited by Turbowars; 12-01-2002 at 10:35 AM.
    (Like my posts)

heheehhehehe Zucky!!! That's almost as bad as "annie" (shudders sideshow Bob style)

The local Meijer had Zuckuss, Dengar and the Imperial Officer. If i collected the 12'' figs, i would've been happy.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

agreed. you have high expectations. that store has a lot of merchandise in it to learn. not everyone gets it right away. took me a few days to learn it all.
    i need an ephant mon, who wants to help? :D

that maybe true, but you just don't say "No" right off the bat to something you have no clue about. If I had done that at my job I would be canned the 1st day. Don't worry, I didn't turn the guy in, not that it would have mattered anyway. I look at it this way. You get paid to do a job, so you should do your job. Very simple. The job at TRU is 100% customer service. Yesterday I didn't get any service until I asked for a manager. Now a manager should not really have to speak to a customer if he has trained his or her employees well. Look, I was in retail customer service for 6 years and the customer is job # 1. Bottom line is, They put the cash in your pocket. No customer, no job.
    (Like my posts)

And as their customer, they can rightly expect you to not rip them off of their Silver R2s.

Touche.

Oh thats right, some people can't grow up.
    (Like my posts)