Hybrid View

GTA Vice City help

Does anyone know how to knock off the stores in this game?? I've killed the cashier and lost the cops but i get credits for nothing. What am I doing wrong??

I would try www.gamefaqs.com. I'm sure someone has posted a walk-thru.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

Thx for the website. I now got it figured out. Instead of killing the clerk you just target him for about 3 seconds and then the alarm goes off. Take the money and lose the cops.

My personal favorite way to raise money is to go on a rampage in the shopping mall. Many of the people walking around in it have good amounts of cash, AND it's hard for the cops to get inside for some reason, so you don't face quite as much danger. At least until the helicopter shows up.
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

Little Havana and the area around it is the place to be for money-making. Whenever you site a Cuban or Haitian gang, run 'em down. Cubans are drabbed out in white if I remember correctly and majority of Haitians wear these shirts with "RESPECT" on the front. Most of 'em carry pistols and you can normally score a nice wade of cash along with it. And if you start to raise the eye of the Five-O, just run down to the pay-and-spray that's located on the main strip. This is the "I like to earn my money" way. Easiest is just to play through the story of the game and eventually gain the ability to buy real estate. Example: once you finish the missions for the Malibu Club (after purchasing it), the place rakes in $10,000 a day. Good luck G's.
    "Flanders was a zombie?"

-Homer Simpson

Dar' Argol is a good guy to trade with!!!

Stupid Questions from Fulit:

1. Is this game going to be released for PC?

2. How much better is it than GTA3, and how much more stuff is there to do?