Castle Grayskull...

I've been wondering if I should pop this $50+ playset onto my Christmas list this year, but I can't seem to find any pictures or reviews of it (even on He-Man.org....maybe I'm just not looking well enough). I have seen it in stores, but I never gave a really good look, and with my decision not to get the Star Wars Arena Playset, I wanted to be sure about Grayskull before I ask for it.
    If anyone has this, what's it like? Is it worth the price? Is it any fun? Does it really look like the castle from the new cartoon?
    Also, any pictures would be appreciated...maybe some from the back and whatnot.

Thanks! .

End...
    They call them fingers, and yet they don't fing. Noodle that one for a while.
    "Logic dictates we haul @$$." - Mego Spock from Twisted Toyfare Theater; Issue #59

Hummmm...$50 plus??? We have them here for $38 and some change. I'd wait till they go on sale. I'm a big MOTU collector but I'm waiting until it goes lower then $38. They are major shelf warmers here.
    It is never to late to be what you might have been. (George Eliot)

Courage is as often the outcome of despair as hope; in the one case we have nothing to lose, in the other, all to gain (Diane De Poiters)

Originally posted by Jedi Master Silas
    Hummmm...$50 plus??? We have them here for $38 and some change. I'd wait till they go on sale. I'm a big MOTU collector but I'm waiting until it goes lower then $38. They are major shelf warmers here.
    I was going by Toy Works prices...at least, I thought I was sure it said $49.99 there (and then with tax, it would make it "+" ).
    They call them fingers, and yet they don't fing. Noodle that one for a while.
    "Logic dictates we haul @$$." - Mego Spock from Twisted Toyfare Theater; Issue #59

I collect the figures but I passed on Castle Greyskull. If it goes on clearence or sale I might consider it, but I collect too many figure lines also.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    It's good to play with, but it's a little rinky dink to justify buying it as a display piece. By that I mean its not really big enough to hold all your figures without looking crowded.

The play factor is what tipped it in my favor. The interactive technology in the figures' feet is "recognized" by the castle by name and as either friend of foe. Doors will open for heroes and not for villains. And trapdoors wil open when villains walk across them, but not heroes. Kids will love it! I opened my daughter's and "tested' it before I wrapped it for Christmas. I will give a more detailed report on the 26th.

But mostly I agree, that you can wait until the price drops before getting one. I managed to snare one for $29, so for me, it was worth it.
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."