Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Originally posted by Jedi Clint
    I was at a rave

BINGO!

Yeah... I've had a couple sightings.

I was about 5 when my parents and I saw three lights approching each other from separate parts of the sky. They came together in a triangular fashion, slowly rotated in formation and sped away and up into the night sky.

The second time was when I was about 16. My mum and I both saw the same object. Neither of us discussed the sighting as we had not witnessed it together. We talked about it when the local paper reported that on off-duty state patrolman spotted this and called it into the post. The post called Hopkins International, where they were unable to see it on their scopes. They called up Wright-Patterson. W-P said they had it on their radar, but the object had no identifiers. W-P followed it until it just disappeared over the Avon Lake area.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

THEY'RE COMING!!! THEY'RE COMING FOR US ALL!! JESUS GOD NOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.....

"prrrrrrrrrt"..................Oh.....er.....excus e me.

They just told me that they've changed their minds about you. Don't worry.

I made UP my mind about him a LOOOOOOOONNNNNNG time ago...
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

I rather liked this show. It was better than "Signs" anyway.
    I think my favorite character was Owen, and it was a shame they killed him off so early into the series.

Yeah, about the "Taken" DVD, is there any definite date on this release? I'm assuming JJB will know!

as for me, i taped all of them and need to watch the last 14 hours before i go VCR-less when i head to school on sunday!! ahhh!!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"