Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ray Park??

Hybrid View

Ray Park??

Hey what happened to the guy? I mean he was really starting to get around in hollywood and BAM the guy is MIA?? Anyword?
    "Luke, join the dark side, it's so wizard!"

I thought he was one of the stunt coordinators on Ep2. If not I'm sure he's being used for some cheesy karate action flick.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Originally posted by bigbarada
    I thought he was one of the stunt coordinators on Ep2. If not
    He and starwars.com denied that
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

His performance in X-men forced Hollywood to actually look at him as a viable acting commodity and re-assess his audience-drawing potential.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    He is doing the Iron Fist movie (although I don't remember Daniel Rand 'avin' a thick coc'ney accent...)
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."

I think it's strange that he's not coming back in some capacity on Episode II, even behind-the-scenes as a coordinator or as a stunt double in the lightsaber fight scenes. He and Nick Gillard seem pretty close. I don't see how his involvement in AOTC would not be welcome unless he had other commitments.
    Last edited by Jedi Learner; 11-06-2001 at 03:14 AM.

we'll probably find out at some later point when al the books start coming out that he played a few of the stunt Jedi in the background somewhere. With acrobatic skills like he has I can't see a reason not to utilise his abilities some more. A nifty little mover nes pas?

I agree with u guys...R.P. should at least have been a stunt coordinator, but who knows?? Maybe he will return in EpIII.
    As always...........L

I think the guy's just MIA, period. Remember all those convention appearances he cancelled? He probably ran into some problems with his bookie and has on a pair of cement overshoes in the East River.
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

Re: Ray Park??

Originally posted by The Bald Ewok
    Ray Park??
    Who the hell is Ray Park???
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious