Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ray Park??

Ray Park??

Hey what happened to the guy? I mean he was really starting to get around in hollywood and BAM the guy is MIA?? Anyword?
    "Luke, join the dark side, it's so wizard!"

I thought he was one of the stunt coordinators on Ep2. If not I'm sure he's being used for some cheesy karate action flick.

Originally posted by bigbarada
    I thought he was one of the stunt coordinators on Ep2. If not
    He and starwars.com denied that
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

His performance in X-men forced Hollywood to actually look at him as a viable acting commodity and re-assess his audience-drawing potential.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    He is doing the Iron Fist movie (although I don't remember Daniel Rand 'avin' a thick coc'ney accent...)
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."

I think it's strange that he's not coming back in some capacity on Episode II, even behind-the-scenes as a coordinator or as a stunt double in the lightsaber fight scenes. He and Nick Gillard seem pretty close. I don't see how his involvement in AOTC would not be welcome unless he had other commitments.
    Last edited by Jedi Learner; 11-06-2001 at 02:14 AM.

we'll probably find out at some later point when al the books start coming out that he played a few of the stunt Jedi in the background somewhere. With acrobatic skills like he has I can't see a reason not to utilise his abilities some more. A nifty little mover nes pas?

I agree with u guys...R.P. should at least have been a stunt coordinator, but who knows?? Maybe he will return in EpIII.
    As always...........L

I think the guy's just MIA, period. Remember all those convention appearances he cancelled? He probably ran into some problems with his bookie and has on a pair of cement overshoes in the East River.
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

Re: Ray Park??

Originally posted by The Bald Ewok
    Ray Park??
    Who the hell is Ray Park???
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious