Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I really break the stereotype........

Married (and she is not ugly) with child (and he is ugly).

Don't live with mother & father - if you saw the council estate they live on, you would move to Baghdad.

DON'T collect figures (until they become 99p from Poundland in Liverpool) - DO collect Star Wars Micro Machines/Action Fleet.

Don't shop in TRU (the Liverpool branch is less than brilliant) - prefer WORLDS APART and if I am feeling flush, Forbidden Planet.

I have converted my son into a collector at the age of only 4 - so he has at least 12 years of slapping to take at school.

Cheers

BC3

ME...

Let's see...

Name: Danny

Marital Status: Widowed

Don't live with mother/father. Don't even KNOW my mother/father

Originally from Lagos in Nigeria, now live in Liverpool (HOME OF L.F.C, THE PRIDE OF MERSEYSIDE!!!)

Have a very good job (I get to boss people around )

I don't collect Star Wars toys (not even 99p ones from Poundland )

I have about TWO Star Wars figures, not even in their box !

Don't shop in 'Toys R Us' because they can't even get their letters the right way round !

And I like to end everything I type with an annoying PENDO! thing .

PENDO!
    "You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
    "There's a gentleness about a total Star Wars geek that is sublime."- Rick McCallum
    My DVD Collection

Well Ive just come back from a toy fair in Doncaster and got a really good deal, The Jedi Starfighter brand new/boxed for 8 and a brand new/boxed Slave 1 for 12....Wow these are really nice ships, I dont open stuff as a rule but for this price I have and happy That I did, I love the way the landing gear slides in and out and quality of the paint and detail,But stuffing Obi wan pilot in was a bit tight to say the least, so no hope of getting Dexter in then LOL
    Lewis1977

Actually pendo merseyside encompasses the Wirral peninsula and we class tranmere Rovers FC as the pride of merseyside Judging by the form of LFC this last season i doubt they'll be called the pride of the pool for much longer :happy: Vive la Rovers!

Lewis, the starfighter is a great ship but it's so low and pointy it's hard to find a space for it. I parked mine next to my republic gunship and it looks like something flattened it in comparison to the bulk of the gunship. Plus i got one of the early ones that has the damn pop off all the time wings. A waste of effort that feature is. missiles would have been more fun and a little opening spare parts hold at the back to jettison stuff in the path of missiles from slave-1. And the hyperdrive ring would have been more fun too. Sadly it has no coolness just silly pop off all the time wings. And we don't even get batle damage on it, not even stickers! lame. very lame. hence the fact that no-one bought the blessed thing and it's now being clearanced everywhere.....

Oh yes I forgot to mention I got a couple of them Clone Troopers that are not made by Hasbro - one firing & one marching!! Oh & they were 2.50 each!! It's a bugger putting the arms on!!
    Lewis1977

Try boiling the pirate clones' arms in water before popping them on, to soften the plastic - doesn't harm the figures and it works a treat!

Happy New Year, y'all!
    "Afterlife, aftershave - don't hold with any of it!" - Sir Henry Rawlinson.

Thanks for the tip kdp100, but i managed to get them on but aren't the rifles a bit too big they come with!! It's a really good pose though they have, the one in marching pose will be good for inside the Gunship....When i get one
    Lewis1977

Got the gunship - I just want some of these cloned clones...
    Last edited by gibbspaulus; 01-02-2003 at 09:39 AM.
    Look - I'm Princess Leia!

Originally posted by EMPEROR JARGO
    Actually pendo merseyside encompasses the Wirral peninsula and we class tranmere Rovers FC as the pride of merseyside Judging by the form of LFC this last season i doubt they'll be called the pride of the pool for much longer :happy: Vive la Rovers!
    Tranmere Rovers??? You're critisizing the performance of a Premiership team, when yours can't even make it to the Premiership . Where's your team, 8th place in Division 2!!!???

But I'd agree with you, we are playing cruddy at the moment! We were playing bad from the very start of the season, but at least we were getting the odd lucky goal then, but now we can't even win a match !
    I hope it's just a bad spell, we'll be back to our normal selves soon, I hope...

YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE!

PENDO!
    "You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
    "There's a gentleness about a total Star Wars geek that is sublime."- Rick McCallum
    My DVD Collection

EFC.. True pride of Merseyside.

Where can I pick up the pirate Clonetroopers?