Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Originally posted by Pendo
    Tranmere Rovers??? You're critisizing the performance of a Premiership team, when yours can't even make it to the Premiership . Where's your team, 8th place in Division 2!!!???
    It's not the winning it's the taking part that ... counts.........

Lancashire Lancashire Lancashire, is that like bits of Liverpool spilling over into the next shire or just a district using lancashire because it's the posh end of Liverpool that doesn't want to be known as Liverpool? Or is that real Lancashire?

The wirral has two faces, one thinks it's Merseyside and the other likes to think it's still part of Cheshire oh the snobbery of some people. They like to say they come from South Wirral not just the Wirral but South Wirral no less. Poncey up their own ..... jerks! Me, I'm from gritty North Wirral. The real Wirral, the part where outsiders are eaten on sight. We're dead 'ard we are.

Lee, try this link on eBay (but be quick - the auction ends soon!):

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...tem=3103480861

Any search on www.eBay.co.uk for the phrase "clone trooper" should throw something up! They ususally come in packs of 10.
    "Afterlife, aftershave - don't hold with any of it!" - Sir Henry Rawlinson.

Lee. I was lucky to get mine, i was looking at Luke blastshield (Dinted so left it) and looked down to see them on top of a box, he had about 12 and all bagged, im going again in Febuary so hopefully i can pick up some more....
    Lewis1977

It was just another day at the office for me - but I did see some strange characters when I looked out of the window.....

Talking about kiddies' names, a friend of mine knows a couple who called their baby son "Luke" - then proceeded to add the middle name "Skywalker"! I just hope he doesn't get too badly damaged by this!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20020516_leicsq_ep2prem.jpg  
    "Afterlife, aftershave - don't hold with any of it!" - Sir Henry Rawlinson.

I was in the office too, and still had to wait till Saturday to get to see the flipping thing - in a 4/5 empty cinema too! It was quiet enough to haer the s******ing when Anikin declared his undying love for Padme by the fire place. He's lucky she didn't mistake him for more firewood!
    Look - I'm Princess Leia!

I wanted to call him Luke but the leg-iron wouldn't let me.. Hayden is cool though..

Nice one for the Leicester Square pic.. here's another Chinese one, the sign in the picture with 8 on it indicates how many days there were to go..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails chinese1.jpg  

Well.....I finally opened my Naboo Royal Starship!! And to tell you the truth i have mixed opinion's on it, I think the paint finish could have been better,it looks tacky to me, when you apply the stickers at the front of the ship before you put the nose section on it looks as if they forgot to give the other half of the sticker detail The chair wobble's about and has no use, the fly of panels fall of as soon as you breath on it.....etc, Sorry for the small but bad opinion of mine but im glad i only paid 35 fo it...
    Lewis1977

Re: Let's make freinds

im from hollywood ca

Re: Let's make freinds

I seem to conform pretty well too (which is probably the first time that's happened):

Male

200+ figures (nearly all loose)

However, as far as I can tell I'm the only star wars collector in the Middle East - hooray for online retailers is all I can say! Moving back to UK shortly, so I can't wait to see Star Wars items on the shops again.

And I love Amidala's starship. Am glad Lewis' got opened. Fantastic vehicle - though I need to change the batteries now.