Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Spider Man cartoon.....

Does anyone know when MTV will start airing the new Spider Man cartoons??? I did a search at MTV.com and couldnt find anything.
    It is never to late to be what you might have been. (George Eliot)

Courage is as often the outcome of despair as hope; in the one case we have nothing to lose, in the other, all to gain (Diane De Poiters)

um, MTV is going to have new Spider-Man cartoons????!?! This is news to me. I'll try to find something.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

It's supposed to have music artists doing voices. Like Rob Zombie is doing the Lizard's voice.
    Back and more bearded than ever before

Sure, why would a cartoon channel show them when a music channel could?
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

I dont care who carries it as long as it's not corny.
    It is never to late to be what you might have been. (George Eliot)

Courage is as often the outcome of despair as hope; in the one case we have nothing to lose, in the other, all to gain (Diane De Poiters)

I heard Neal(Neil however he spells it) Patrick Harris is supposed to voice Spider-Man. And Eve is supposed to voice someone on the show, but I can't remember who it is. Rob Zombie as the Lizard, I just don't see it.
    Back and more bearded than ever before

Eh, I miss the old Spider-Man cartoon on FOX. That was so awesome!!! Christopher Daniel Barnes (Greg Brady in the Brady Bunch movies) he was a great Peter Parker. I don't know if it could top that; and the action figure line was amazing as well. Oh, sweet sweet childhood!!! Every saturday at 10 i believe!! (tear)
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Nah, I still like the old Live action show from the late 70's - early 80's. THAT was the show of all shows
    Come see Dar' Live™ Aug 12-15 in Orlando!!!
    You're slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter.
    Hackers in hollywood movies are phenomenal. All they need to do is "c:\> hack into fbi"

As in the live action show, you mean that ran from like 79-81 and that was ungodly awful?!?!?!?!? hahahhahahaha that show was so bad!!!

How about the Japanese Spider Man show. In Japan he was like a Power Ranger. Each week a monster would come from space to destroy the world. He would then destroy it, only to have it grow. Then he would have to get in his giant Spider Zord to destroy it again. Talk about horrible.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	spider man japan.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	18.8 KB 
ID:	4399  
    Last edited by Lord Malakite; 11-06-2002 at 09:51 PM.
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection