Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Star Tours Droid #6 Revealed - R4-M9 (Or not)!!??

StarWars.Com's Cargo bay has images up of the 6th droid in the series, R4-M9. While the name is the same as the white and green droid from the POTJ line, the coloring is different. His panals are a baby blue/aquamarine color, instead of green. They have him scheduled for a August release. So we have 6 so far, with another 3 to rumored to be revealed.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	r4-m9 carded front.jpg 
Views:	111 
Size:	77.8 KB 
ID:	3611  
    Last edited by Beast; 08-29-2002 at 03:54 PM.
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

He's pretty.

Better paint job (so far) than the POTJ version, and the leg is retracted so the 'bent leg' problem is removed. The big difference is the lack of vertical stripes, which would make a POTJ custom harder.

I can live with two R4-M9s in the galaxy...I want him.
    "It's bombs away for Iraq and on our civil liberties if Bush and his cronies get their way. Dissent is patriotic!"
    - Helen Thomas, veteran journalist

Journalists are mostly centrist in their political orientation. The minority of journalists who do not identify with the "center" are more likely to identify with the "right" when it comes to economic issues and to identify with the "left" when it comes to social issues.

Not bad. I hope the last 3 are really awesome.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

I just spoke to an operator for the 1-800 number and she said there are only going to be 6 made. They will be selling them as soon as they get them in... possibly Late September. They are not offering them until all of the pieces are in stock.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

The operator's don't know anymore then we do though, JEDIpartnr. Heck, most of the time they actually know less. Back when the first 2 came out, they said that would be all. And then R3-D3 was revealed. And then it was a set of 3. Then 2 more popped up, and then finally the 6th figure. I wouldn't be suprised to see a 3rd set of 3.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

I heard about this but didn't have any confirmation. Thanks!
    "SirSteve"
    Check out my new venture:
    CollectionStation.com - A social network for collectors!

O.K. I know that Sir Steve is in good old Florida that I just came back from on vacation BUT.......I spoke with the lady at Once Upon A Toy and she told me that there were only THREE more figures being released at the end of September. I did pick up the first three that's how I got talking to her about the next three.
    Anakin: "Where are you going Master?"
    Obi-Wan: "To get a drink!! A Molson XXX!!"

Looks Good Can't wait to get it!! Thanks JarJar for posting the pics!!!
    "Eat My Shorts"-Bart Simpson
    "I SEE YOU''-Sauron the Dark Lord
    -Maul- l_l

Cool avatar Maul!!!!
    Anakin: "Where are you going Master?"
    Obi-Wan: "To get a drink!! A Molson XXX!!"

My friend called and the lady also said that there where only six.Thanks Jedi Drew!!!!
    "Eat My Shorts"-Bart Simpson
    "I SEE YOU''-Sauron the Dark Lord
    -Maul- l_l