Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: scale?

scale?

Can sombody please post pics of the Star Tours figures next to some of the regular figures? Please post them loose if possible.
    "Ha Ha Ha Hee Hee Hee, I'm a laughing gnome and you cant catch me!" said the laughing gnome....

- David Bowie: The laughing gnome.

As you can see, next to the Naboo Escape R2, these things are pretty tiny. But the detail is pretty impressive for micromachines.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	littlestartours.jpg 
Views:	86 
Size:	37.6 KB 
ID:	4764  

Ha ha ha. I crack myself up.

Thanks to Interactive R2 for helping out with that little bit of hijinx.

No, really, here they are next to a couple of the newer figures that need no introduction.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	startourscomparison.jpg 
Views:	95 
Size:	36.7 KB 
ID:	4765  

thanks for posting that Stillakid. I went to Disneyland this past week and picked these guys up. How in the world did you get your G2-4T to stand up?? mine wont for anything.
    I like all the figures except for DL-X2 (what a peice of junk...1 point of articulation!)
    "Ha Ha Ha Hee Hee Hee, I'm a laughing gnome and you cant catch me!" said the laughing gnome....

- David Bowie: The laughing gnome.

Originally posted by Capitan_Moroni
    thanks for posting that Stillakid. I went to Disneyland this past week and picked these guys up. How in the world did you get your G2-4T to stand up?? mine wont for anything.
    Sure. I don't know. I just put him down and he stayed that way.

Originally posted by Capitan_Moroni

I like all the figures except for DL-X2 (what a peice of junk...1 point of articulation!)
    Yeah, but he'll make .5 past lightspeed, kid. He may not look like much, but he's got it where it counts.

I didn't know Rex and the G2 droid were so out of scale. Won't stop me from buying them, but it is weird, I mean you stand or sit right next to them in the ride and the queue, G2 is on a friggin' platform and still not as tall as you, and Rex isn't much taller than that.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Originally posted by JediTricks
    I didn't know Rex and the G2 droid were so out of scale. Won't stop me from buying them, but it is weird, I mean you stand or sit right next to them in the ride and the queue, G2 is on a friggin' platform and still not as tall as you, and Rex isn't much taller than that.
    I haven't been on the ride itself yet. When the next wave is released I'll make it a point to do it then.

Originally posted by stillakid
    I haven't been on the ride itself yet. When the next wave is released I'll make it a point to do it then.
    Wait a minute here! You mean to tell us that you live in LA CA and haven't been on Star Tours???? Shame on you! You have kids right? Thats another reason you should have been on it, unless your kids are stillababbies.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

I look at it a little differently: "You're a Star Wars fan and you haven't been on Star Tours?!?"
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Ummm thats pretty much what I meant, from Obi's point of view.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)