Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

I'm Looking for Tomart's #105 Boba Fett Pic

According to the article on the front page

"Hellraiser and a Spawn price guide are the featured stories. On the Star Wars front, only a few new figures, now in stores are featured as well as a couple sneak peek shots of new 3 3/4" figures, including Boba Fett and Anakin Skywalker!"

Does any one have a scan of the new Boba Fett?
    Last edited by Banthaholic; 12-03-2002 at 10:18 PM.

I haven't seen scans posted anywhere yet, sadly. I've been checking all the major and minor collecting websites. I hope that someone will post them up soon. Or that Hasbro will update like the planned and show the new pictures. May wanna edit the thread title. It makes it sound like you have it, and that could lead to flames.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

There hope that's better.
    I forget these things sometimes...
    Hasbro, Wuher needs help, bring us Ackmena http://www.petitiononline.com/Ackmena/petition.html

Kenobi must be the Smith or Johnson of Tatooine

Damn IT! You had be going, I thought you had the pics. I got all excited, jumped up and down like a little girl then had my hopes and dreams crushed!

I'm going to go cry in a corner now.
    Powdered Toast Man!

No pictures posted anywhere yet. But someone over at Scum posted a description of the two figures. Hopefully it satisfies until someone can get pictures up of these two. They both sound really really nice though.

Anakin finaly comes with a removable cloak. ( It's about time Hasbro! ) and looks like it may have an interchangeable mechanical hand. He looks like he features 7 points of articulation. Legs, Arms, Hip, Shoulders, Neck, and removable Right Arm. He comes with a Blue lightsaber with a blast deflection bolt. I would say if he comes with both a mechanical hand and flesh hand this is the definative AOTC Anakin.

Now on to Boba Fett. It appears the figure features 9 points of articulation. Knees, Legs, arms, Swiveling elbows, and neck. It is unclear in the photo if the hip is articulated. He comes with his Blaster Rifle as seen in TESB and ROTJ with Blaster fire effect. He also comes with simulated thrust from his jet pack that looks like it will double as a base. In my opinion a great improvement over the weak thrust affects that came with the Kamino Escape Jango. If these figures are any indication of whats instore for us in 2003 it is going to be one hell of a year.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

damn, those descriptions sure sound sweet!
    does really nobody here have the mag and a scanner? we're really desperate to see it !
    Until The End Of Time...
    - Tupac Shakur, RIP

The Tomarts shipped to comic shops to arrive today (Wednesday), so posts should be forthcoming. I believe I have one coming in with my shipment today, if so I would be happy to send scans out to any who need them.
    "Does the name "Dingo" mean anything to you?" - Jedi Boulton to DingoDad at the October Dallas ComiCon.

well, I live in france, europe and as you can imagine it is kinda hard here to get american toy magazines, especially at the same time as in the US
    Until The End Of Time...
    - Tupac Shakur, RIP

Why not just post them here in thr forums, JediCole. Saves a step of E-Mailing them out, and then having someone come post them up? Just a thought. The Anakin and Boba sounds sweet. Hopefully they hid Boba's quickdraw button in his rocketpack, just like Pilot Jango. Doesn't hurt the sculpt that way.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks