Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

If you could be ANY Star Wars character...

who would it be? and why?

***Hey wasn't this a Miss America question?***

Uh, no.

OK

So if you had to choose a character from the OT who would it be?

What about EP1/EP2?

OT, I would choose Boba Fett, cuz chicks dig the armor.

NT, I would choose Clone Trooper, cuz chicks dig the armor.

LOL, but seriously, OT I would go with Han Solo. As for the NT R2-D2!
    May the force be with you.

OT: Han Solo...............I mean ...I basically have tuned my own personality to BE Han in real life..

PT: Obi Wan...... With a better haircut.

OT - Lando Calrissian
    Reason: We're both business men!

PT - Mace Windu
    Reason: The coolest person in the entire galaxy !

---

Runners up would be Wedge or Piett.

PENDO!
    "You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
    "There's a gentleness about a total Star Wars geek that is sublime."- Rick McCallum
    My DVD Collection

In Episode 1 I'd be Qui-Gon because he gets to do the most funky stuff. But just before he dies, I'd turn into Maul and get all the glory of killing a Jedi. And then just before he dies I'd turn into Amidala and see what its like to have boobs.
    In Episode 2 I'd be Obi-Wan at first because he gets to go on an adventure, then I'd be Dooku to see what its like to have a beard. Then I'd be anakin to see what its like to, um, you know, with Natalie Portman
    In Episode 4 I'd be Artoo. He's neat.
    In Episode 5 I'd be Vader and give Luke a good kicking. And maybe a haircut.
    And in Episode 6 I'd be Palpy and I'd nuke those damn Ewoks.
    Kadamontaga
    My collections

Originally posted by kadamontaga
    And then just before he dies I'd turn into Amidala and see what its like to have boobs.
    One of the great unknown questions that man has been studying for millions of years - WHAT IS IT LIKE TO HAVE BOOBS !

hehehe, good one kadamontaga !

PENDO!
    "You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
    "There's a gentleness about a total Star Wars geek that is sublime."- Rick McCallum
    My DVD Collection

Hey, I've seen quite a few men who clearly know what it's like to have boobs

Easy.....Lando Calrission. He's so smooth, it hurts!

Prequels....errr......ummm......hmmmm.....uhhhh... .....Can I be George lucas and re-write and re-direct the movies?
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

In the OT I would be Han Solo. When I was a kid and I played with my figures, Han Solo was always saving everyone's butt. Of course, flying the Millenium Falcon was the deciding factor!

In the prequels I have to say my favorite character so far is Jango Fett. I just want to wear the armor and hold my own with a Jedi!
    Peeps who have hooked me up: General Grievous Dark Marble jjreason Ramy GrandMoffLouie Josephe vader121 Val Da Car

I would be the dianoga. I have always wanted to have an eye like that and be considered a parasite.
    Back and more bearded than ever before

I'd be Han Solo. I respect his cynicism, learned from experience. I admire his leadership qualities. I love his confidence with the girls, and his loyalty to his Wookiee pal. His skills as a pilot, a survivalist, and no doubt his training and practice in combat are all qualities I value.

In a SW personality inventory test, I was told I was most like Luke, though. In Luke I like his idealism, his pragmatism, and his peace of mind in knowing he was doing the right thing, but his sense of modesty to be able to question himself, though he does not lack confidence.

I strongly identify with Anakin. I know there are times when rules should be flexible. I think that loyalty to family and loved ones is important. I think there are things in life for which the only emotional cure you can see is getting revenge. Some say it never helps you, but some will never learn that lesson unless they have revenge to begin with. I share his ideal in finding true love, and that one soul mate that you should be with "until death do you part."

I admire Obi-Wan. His devotion to his duty. His adherence to his training does not mire his adaptability to new situations. He is confident, but wary, cautious, and mature. He is also focused and persistent. I hope to make more of these qualities gain strength in me, but I do not see myself as a "Jedi Master" yet, nor do I think I want to be [the question in this thread].

When it comes down to everything, I suppose I would want to be Luke then. He has the least regrets and the most to look forward to, as well as less limitations and the morality to be able to handle them. After all, Luke will marry, and he does not become some dark tyrant, but sticks to his ideals and is perhaps more comfortable with himself than even Obi-Wan could claim, though they are both a lot alike in many ways.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.