The Trailer is out!!

I just finished downloading the trailer! It came out around 3:30am my time!

Get it here:

http://www.reelbuff.com/

It only took me an hour and a half to download it too because I was one of the first 20 people to dl it.

It's about 9mb.

Hmmm.... it's weird that it's not out at the official site yet. Could this perhaps not be the Official one? It's good enough for me though!

And if that doesn't work,

http://www.aint-it-cool-news.com/display.cgi?id=10681

Hmmm, your reelbuff link seems to not be working, either that or it's ridiculously slow. Must be a lot of traffic right now. Can't imagine why.

Cool stills on the other site though!
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Just came back from starwars.com where they now have the official trailer available! So go there right now!

For everyone who was cheering Jar Jar's absence from this trailer, have I got news for you. In the scene where we see Mace thinking and Yoda walking up to meet Padme, look behind her. Jar Jar is right behind her! Yay, Jar Jar!!
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

The Star Wars one is easy and quicker than the other by far...
    The Force is strong with this one.

Of course, that's my opinion I could be wrong.