Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Need pics of Aliens AF boxed for publication

Tomart wants pics of the Aliens Action Fleet sets boxed, just boxed front, for an upcoming issue; I don't have 'em boxed anymore, so I'm passing along the message to you guys in case you have the ability and desire to help out. You will get proper credit in the mag when the article comes out. The needs are fairly simple, a photograph straight on of the boxed AF front, lit well enough so you can see the interior contents, at 3" @ 300dpi or bigger. If you're interested, you can post here or email me: jeditricks@sirstevesguide.com

Thanks!
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Wink maybe this should help.

I took front pics of my boxes.
    If you are not in a hurry, I will send you a link to download them by tuesday.
    I will post them in 300 or 400 DPI.

You know, I totally forgot to ask when they needed them, but Tuesday should be ok. Thanks siqcnus, and LMK if there's any sort of problem or if you need some more details.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Would they like loose pics?

I have the original boxes but the ships are out side

I offered the same thing since I have all 3 loose but they want boxed shots. Can't say I blame them really, the packaged look on these is really nice, probably nicer than our beloved SW AF. (not to be confused with Swaffy )

What are they going to do? Put out a collector's guide like Lee's Toy Review did?

I believe this is just for something for the regular magazine, not a pull-out.

Exclamation Here are the pics !

Hi JT,

Here is the link to a page I've made especially for you :

http://membres.lycos.fr/sicqnus/pageliensimages.htm

I've added the picture of my Predator AF box.

Sicqnus........................................... ..........................

Awesome, very much appreciated. Sicqnus, please let me know what name you want to known as in the magazine. You can email it if you'd prefer: jeditricks@sirstevesguide.com

Hi JT,
    Concerning the pictures of the Aliens AF boxes.
    You can credit the pics to :

Cyril Chartier
    or
    www.sicqnus.com
    or
    sicqnus

Thanks.
    Cyril (sicqnus)
    - "I've never understood Walt Disney".
    Howard Philip Lovecraft.