New Star Wars LEGO-themed avatars!

Pretty cool! SirSteve has added a "Lego" category to the User Control Panel's avatar section. There are avatars based on the mini-figs from the first wave of Classic and Ep 1 Lego sets including Darth Maul, Luke X-wing, Biggs, and Padme. Check it out!
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Those are pretty cool,Plus I found something Extra in my mail
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Thumbs up

Thanks for the 411, JT! Whoever made these did a really good job. Now, what's it going to take to have a Boba Fett Lego avatar made? Hmmm?
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

Yeah, I was really impressed by how good these looked. It'll take a better artist than I to make a Fett version (my non-Lego Biker Scout avatar is quite simple, you've probably seen it) but I invite everybody to start making their favorite avatars and sending 'em in!
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.