Thread: Castle

Castle

I love this show. As a fan of FireFly (DAM YOU FOX NETWORK) and Serenity I had to watch it. The best was the Halloween one where he came out in his "Space Cowboy outfit".
    Yes, as I said, I am an assassin droid. It is my primary function to burn holes through meatbags that you wish removed from the galaxy…

I think the Halloween episode is the only one I've missed (or at least that part, dammit).

I really like the show also. I only started watching because of my man-crush on Fillion, but it turns out I actually liked the show quite a bit.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

I like this show, I didn't catch the first season because I was a little overloaded on crime shows at the time and this seemed like a show that would get canned, and I hate getting into good shows that get canned early. But when it got the second season, I checked it out and now it's a Monday mainstay, far better than the increasingly stupid CSI Miami (my sister and I still watch because it's so dumb that we can chat and be silly and it won't affect things). I did the same thing with The Good Wife, and now I'm playing early-episode-catch-up with both Castle and Good Wife.

Sometimes Castle can be a tad cliche, but it has enough likability to get away with it most of the time.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.