Page 1 of 22 1234511 ... LastLast

The Muppets figures

There was a thread for The Muppets figures a while ago. It seems to have disapeared so I thought I'd start an official 'Muppets' thread. Anyways...

I picked up Crazy Harry and the 'blue' Floyd Pepper figures at Electronics Botique tonight. They were $7.99 with is a good price for such great figures. They also has the Electric Mayhem Playset w/ Animal for $19.99. Another great deal because its HUGE! And the Animal figure is very cool.

They also had Gonzo and Fozzie as well as the 'red' Floyd.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

JaySpawn, Do you know what the packing on the blue Floyds is, is it one per case?

I think its one per case, but I'm not 100% sure.
    I did hear that there are 2 red Floyds for every 1 blue Floyd. I think that's a decent ratio for a variant. Still a "chase", but an easy one.
    Kadamontaga
    My collections

The Blue Floyd is one per case. It should be easy to find if you're able to find a fresh case. Since this next wave is just starting to show up, it's good to keep an eye out.

Blue Floyd doesn't seem very hard to find. Believe it or not, I've actually seen him more often than I've seen most of the other figures. Maybe since he never actually wore blue before; at least to my recollection.

I think this line is awesome! It's become my new favorite figure line. I've loved the Muppets for as long as I can remember, and it's great to finally see a toy line that's been handled as well as this one.

I hope to see this line going strong for a long time to come. Here's some that I just can't wait to see hit the shelves (aside from what we know is already coming!):

Beauregarde, the Janitor
    Uncle Deadly (the coolest looking Muppet, ever!)
    Gonzo (in his purple tuxedo) hopefully with Camilla the Chicken
    The Penguins
    Robin (Kermit's cousin)
    Pepe the prawn (hokay?)
    Muppet News Kermit (wearing his trenchcoat and hat)
    Muppet News Anchor
    Sweetums (in scale he'd have to be a "deluxe" figure)
    Digit (from the Jim Henson Hour)
    Clifford (from the Jim Henson Hour)
    Bean Bunny
    Bobo the Bear
    Captain Smollet (Kermit from Muppet Treasure Island)
    Johnny Fiamma and Sal the Monkey from the Jim Henson Hour)
    Lips (Electric Mayhem's rarely seen Trumpet player)
    Angus McGonagle (the Gargling, Argyle, Gargoyle!)
    The Koozbanians
    Mildred and George (would have to be a 2-pack of these dancers from the "At the Dance" sketches on the Muppet Show!)
    Mahna Mahna (doo-doo de-doo doop!!)
    Hilda the Wardrobe Lady

...and that's not even mentioning all the characters I'd like to see as figures from shows like Fraggle Rock (like ALL of them!), Sesame Street (though, if released, they probably should be in Muppets packaging rather than Sesame Street specific packaging to set them apart from preschool level Sesame Street toys), The Frog Prince, The Christmas Toy, Emmett Otter's Jugband Christmas, Brats of the Lost Nebula, Labyrinth (if only...), The Dark Crystal (wouldn't it be awesome to see Palisades pick up this license, and do some really well-sculpted, well-articulated figures and playsets?!) and The Storyteller!
    All of those aside from movie specific versions of all the Muppets (The Muppet Movie, The Great Muppet Caper, The Muppets Take Manhattan, A Muppet Christmas Carol, Muppet Treasure Island, and Muppets in Space!) and Muppets from specific Muppet Show sketches (Gonzo in his Vaderesque get-up from the Mark Hamill episode comes to mind, for one!).

I almost forgot about Pops! I'll be needing a figure of him too.

I was to two stores that had them today, Suncoast Videos and Joe Nardone's Gallery Of Sound (NE PA music store). Suncoast wanted $8.99 and Joe wanted $9.99. Both of the local Eectronic B. doesn't carry them!
    You may know me as: Chuckles at joecustoms.com, Boshek at sirstevesguide.com and he-man.org and Eaglekiller at allspark.com.

I would like to see the basic Muppets more than the movie themed ones.

Hey, my ToyFare Exclusive Vacation Fozzie arived in the mail yesterday, and I must say it's a very cool figure! It is a LOT better than the Musicland/Sam Goody exclusive. The detail on Fozzie's shirt is amazing, and the accessories are pretty good.