Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

not that it matters, but...

here are the two emmy awards for Voyager:

(this is one we'll NEVER see for 'Enterprise.')
    Music Composition for a Series (Dramatic Underscore): "Star Trek: Voyager: End Game," UPN.

Outstanding Special Visual Effects for a Series: "Star Trek: Voyager: Endgame," UPN.
    {{{r2dee2}}}
    {{{VT}}}

I didn'a know that!

BTW, you're totally right about Enterprise's score being sub-par.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Ye Gads!!

You ain't wrong - I've now managed to catch an episode of Enterprise on bootleg VCD.

That title music - bloody awful.

It qualifies as my second worst song ever (after Billy Ray Cyrus's "Achey Breaky Heary" - what else?)

BC3

Not so fast........

....I used Achey brakey heart in a slogan in a competition a coupla years ago and won an 850.00 Microphone for my ingenuity and wit.

jeddah

Enterprise's theme is a score? Seems more like a hit and miss.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

I don't totally loathe the theme song to Enterprise as a song, but on Enterprise, I dunno. I mean, the Rod Stewart version is an ok tune by itself IMO, but I don't want Star Wars:Episode II to open with "Do You Think I'm Sexy" either.

However, my comment about the "Enterprise" score is really about the REST of the music in the shows, the regular old stuff they play whenever T'pol is being snotty or Trip is in danger or Archer is cautiously energetic.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Hey,

BRITC asked;
    ?
    Well, here's the answer; There was a competition in Sound on Sound's magainze Any hi-tech muso's here? a couple of years ago for an AKG Solidtube. As the type of music I strive to produce needs a close warm tube valve sound, I entered -haha and won!

In no less than 30 words etc etc tell us why you should win an AKG Solidtube; because if I don't win, it'll break my A-K-G Break-k-G heart.

I was obviously very embarrased for a time but the mic is high end standard so I don't mind.

Sorry for the OT but I was very proud of my win

jeddah

Smile fabulous! i love it!

"because if I don't win, it'll break my A-K-G Break-k-G heart."

what a hoot!

np: squeeze - slap and tickle

0 /// /// F=MA~~~~~~~~~~~~
    what's so funny 'bout peace love and understanding

re: Enterprise...

So far, I've only seen most of one episode - the one where the mutated humans live in caves. I was not impressed. If that's going to be the standard level of quality of this new ST spin-off, then the least they could do is to have that babe from Maxim get contaminated by something different in EVERY episode and have to rub herself down with space-calamine lotion. It could be a running gag like the band-aid on a different location on Les Nessman in every episode of WKRP.
    {{{r2dee2}}}
    {{{VT}}}