Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

has anyone seen...

any of the new ones, i mean the ones after ephant mon, like the destroyer droid, or the yoda in council chair or any new unleashed figures?
    Star Wars, there is nothing better; well Lord of the Rings is pretty dang close.

R U still reading this? why?

See my Figures!

My new website

I'm looking for these also.

I have Ephant, and some people are starting to find the droid and new Yoda.

Which unleased might you be talking about? The Mace and Dooku are the newest ones out, the Leia and Vader II haven't been released yet.
    Powdered Toast Man!

ok, i still haven't seen any mace or dooku, but i have anakin, vader, maul, padame, and have seen jango and boba
    Star Wars, there is nothing better; well Lord of the Rings is pretty dang close.

See my Figures!

My new website

No sign of the new (upcoming) Unleashed. Tyranus and Windu are the current figures. I guess that Yoda w/ Council Chair and new Destroyer Droid are slowly showing up. So if you don't have them, you're not really behind.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

i finally saw a deluxe clone trooper, and i bought it in a second

See my Figures!

My new website

I have all of the basic & deluxe figures, so yeah... I HAVE seen them.

I DID finally see the Unleashed Padme... she's not quite as horrible as most of the other ones in the series.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

I have seen Ephant Mon and Yoda (Council chair) at the TRU nearest to me.

He had to have been packed with the DD but they were all gone.

Lots of Clone trooper pilots were available though.
    Collect 2 Collect (if you see someone damaging stuff kick them in the shorts!)
    Great Traders Slicker,KIDD,Rebo's_Guitarist,TURBOWARS,OC47150,
    bobafrett,Jay86,Lman316 & Dark Marble!

I found about 4 destoyer droids the other night at a TRU in the Southeast. No Yodas or Ephant Mon though.

Perhaps a bit off topic, perhaps not. If anyone who HAS seen Ephant Mon (and can still find them) would be willing to pick some up to ship to me (reimbursed of course), please let me know. There are many of us here in Texas who have yet to see him. The same is true of the Holiday set.
    Thank you.
    "Does the name "Dingo" mean anything to you?" - Jedi Boulton to DingoDad at the October Dallas ComiCon.