Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thumbs down News per Entertainment Earth

According to Entertainment Earth, they have Teebo listed as well as an imperial trooper and a rebel trooper listed as coming out in, I believe Wave 9 or 10. Come on Hasbro, there aren't enough ewoks that you have to remake this one. Seriously!

Do some searching of the forums, they are just re-issues of the POTJ figures so that people that didn't get them before would have a chance. Teebo and Eeth Koth are the same figures, from everything that has so far been announced. The Imperial "Officer" and Rebel Fleet Trooper will have the variant heads that were planned for POTJ. It's not hurting new figures being made, it's just an attempt to help people complete their collections.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

My poor soul....I am a completist.......I must fight the urge to buy repackaged figures.......

As much as I hate Ewoks......there need to be more.

I agree, starting with new sculpts of the vintage ones that haven't been remade yet. 4 pack troop builder of Ewoks would get the job pretty close to done as far as I can figure. Romba, Warok, Chief Chirpa and Paploo. Throw in a mom and baby and you'll think Im a lotto winner.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

Originally posted by jjreason
    4 pack troop builder of Ewoks would get the job pretty close to done as far as I can figure. Romba, Warok, Chief Chirpa and Paploo. Throw in a mom and baby and you'll think Im a lotto winner.
    That sounds like asking alittle too much of Hasbro aren't it? LOL

Cheers...
    "It was just a little story outline with bits and pieces," -- George Lucas

I will not be buying them unless they are different head sculpts. As for Teebo, they should have made a different Ewoks. I am against re-releases anyway.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

But Teebo is a superior sculpt that was short produced. The last wave of real POTJ. Let them re-issue him on a SAGA card, he's a great figure. I hope they re-issue more on SAGA cards like the hard to find last episode one wave and the freeze frame rarities. It might Pee some collectors off but Hasbro is a toy company out to make money after all not out to please carded collectors. If releasing figures on new cards means more people can complete a collection one way or the other isn't that a good thing?

I still see nothing wrong with re-releasing figures. I think of it as a way Hasbro recognizing their distribution problem. Now if we could get them to re-release the last POTF2(Motti, Leia, R2) and Episode 1 waves(TC-14(?), R2-B1, etc.). I think re-releases are much better than having to fork over $20+ for some of these.

Teebo is going to look funny by himself in that huge Saga bubble. Maybe they can throw in a Paploo or Wicket rehash as an accessory.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

It's just a shame that we have, what four ewoks and how many jawas?

Hey I am one for a Ewok troop builder set. I would love it though if they would just make 4 generic ewoks. That way you could recreate the battle for Endor and destroy the Scout trooper builder set with a bunch and crazed ewoks!!
    Do or Do Not there is no Try.