Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Lord of the Rings!!!!

i got my tickets to the 11:59 pm on wendsday, what about you?
    Star Wars, there is nothing better; well Lord of the Rings is pretty dang close.

R U still reading this? why?

See my Figures!

My new website

I saw FotR the day it opened. My wife had purchased advance tickets for a 12:00 showing, which the theater sold to her in error. They only fixed the error after she left. End result: when we showed up for the movie, we were the only ones, but they had to show it since we had tickets. My wife and I ended up getting to see "Fellowship" on the day it opened with NO ONE ELSE in the theater. Incredible!

I doubt we got to see TTT on the 18th, though. Probably will wait a week or so, after the crowds thin a little.

sounds fun, but i like beeing in that type of atmosphere
    Star Wars, there is nothing better; well Lord of the Rings is pretty dang close.

See my Figures!

My new website

I'll probably catch a a matinee on Thursday.
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

I thought it was scheduled for a December 18th opening? Must have been moved up then. Anyway I am glad I only had to wait a year to see the next installation. I saw TFOR on opening night last year and I would love to do the same this year for the TTT.
    Last edited by Lowly Bantha Cleaner; 12-09-2002 at 10:37 PM.
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

it is the 18th, but i guess the early showing is at 1159 on the 17th

See my Figures!

My new website

Ill be there as soon as work/family/time permits - ie opening night if possible! TTT is shaping up preeeeety nice by the looks of the TV spots. Can't wait!
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

I'll be catching it X-mas day with my family in NY. Want to go on opening night, especially since I can WALK to the theatre, but I've committed to waiting.

It should be cool...although I REALLY hate that they have already shown Gollum and that Gandalf is alive in the previews.
    "Whatever you do, take care of your shoes."

That's no big deal. Any fan of the trilogy knows Gandalf didn't die.

I'll be seeing this as soon as I can afford to, X-Mas can really wipe out a person's wallet.

BTW, this should be in the Movies: Other section. So its getting moved
    Come see Dar' Live™ Aug 12-15 in Orlando!!!
    You're slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter.
    Hackers in hollywood movies are phenomenal. All they need to do is "c:\> hack into fbi"