Thread: Endor Trooper

Endor Trooper

is the endor trooper without the beard, really that rare?
    Star Wars, there is nothing better; well Lord of the Rings is pretty dang close.

R U still reading this? why?

See my Figures!

My new website

Nope, they were made in 50/50 quantities. As soon as Hasbro reached the 50% mark of the production run, they changed over to the second head sculpt. He's just new, but will continue to ship for sometime.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Nope, not rare, it just hasn't been mass released. Just wait till figures really start shipping again, he'll likely show up quite a bit.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

oh, well i have 2 of each just to be safe
    Star Wars, there is nothing better; well Lord of the Rings is pretty dang close.

R U still reading this? why?

See my Figures!

My new website

JarJar, not to get in another argument with you, but how do you know that they are 50/50?
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Hasbro stated at Toy Fair, Celebration 2, and a couple other places when the question was brought up. They stated that they were making exactly half the run with the goatee version, and the other half, with the blond clean shaven version.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Thank you
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

BTW, I've been seeing clean-shaven Endor Soldier nearly every time I've gone looking for toys ever since I found Ephant Mon a month ago yesterday. I saw one yesterday at KB of all places, so I think this figure will be around more and more for the next few months.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I initially was worried that I wouldn't find the blond version, but have been seeing him plenty since.
    Patience always pays off.
    Hasbro, Wuher needs help, bring us Ackmena http://www.petitiononline.com/Ackmena/petition.html

Kenobi must be the Smith or Johnson of Tatooine